Chapter 6: Why he refused

In the morning, everyone woke up pretty early, 7 A.M, with Y/n being the first to wake up, and everyone else following not too long after.

Y/n: "Morning, team LEET...god, I love me sometimes...Anyways, leader, what should we do today?"

Lee: "Ella, I've lived with you for most of my life, I know how much you shower. You're getting ready last."

Ella sighed and nodded, punching him in the shoulder.

Ella: "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Also, I'm the only girl around three boys, so, who's gonna give the speech?"

Lee: "I'll do it. Don't peek on her. Period. And trust me, it's more for your safety than hers."

Lee pointed towards Ella's alarm clock.....or what was left of it, anyways. Tav looked at it, impressed, while Y/n giggled a bit, and grabbed his uniform.

Y/n: "Dibs on being first."

Tav and Lee looked angrily at him as he smugly walked inside.

Timeskip brought to you by Y/n asking Shopkeep for the biggest censor bar they have even though he needs a small size one

Team LEET went into the first class of the day. The time on the clock was 8:30, and all of them were the first ones to arrive, not counting the teacher, a chubby old man who could somehow see through his closed eyes, and somehow could speak through a bushy mustache, that was admittedly quite magnificent.

Professor: "Good morning, students. Grimm studies will be starting in half an hour."

The team got into different seats, Tav was told to sit at the back because he was so gigantic, Ella and Lee sat next to each other in the front row, and Y/n sat at the side, close to a window. He said it was because he enjoyed the view, but in actuality, it was because he wanted to seem like a cool protagonist who didn't play by the rules.

Professor: "Let's see....hmm....it seems that Team RWBY is late. Should I mark the tardy? I mean, it IS only the first da-"

Team RWBY busted through the door.

Professor: "Ah, there you are! You're just on time. Please take your seats in an orderly manner and we can start the lecture."

The team nodded and took their seats, every one of them, except for Ruby, seemed winded due to how fast they must've run. Yang took special care to sit right next to Y/n, and patted his shoulder, winking at him, while still yawning.

Yang: "Good.......Good mornin', cutie."

Y/n: "Oh, uh...Morning. Slept in?"

Yang: "Yeahhhh, I forgot to set an alarm, soo..."

Y/n: "Well, remember to set it up next time."

The professor, Professor Port, as he introduced, started his lesson.....Well, "lesson" is the wrong term here, it was more of a life story. Most of the students, including team RWBY and most of team LEET, were immensely bored by this story, however, curiously, Y/n was still listening intently. Why, you may ask? Well, as it turns out.....