Chapter 3: The first day

Vomit Boy: "Motion sickness is a genuine issue, okay?"

Ruby: "I'm sorry, Vomit Boy was the first thing I could think of!"

Vomit Boy: "Well, what if I called you Crater Girl? And you..."

Vomit Boy points at Ruby while calling her 'Crater Girl', and then points at Y/n.

Vomit Boy: "......Foxhead?"

Y/n: "Works for me, Puky."

Puky: "I am NOT going by that name. My name's Jaune Arc. Short. Sweet. The ladies love it."

Ruby: "Do they?"

Y/n: "Or was it your sister who said that?"

Jaune: "NO!......It was my mom."

Y/n: "Fair enough."

After he says that, there was an awkward silence between all of them. Y/n coughs, before Ruby pulls out her scythe.

Ruby: "So, I got this thing."

Y/n: "Niiiiiice."

Jaune: "Whoa, that's really cool..."

Ruby: "It can also turn into a high-impact, high-velocity sniper rifle."

Jaune: "Huh?"

Ruby: "It's also a gun."

Y/n: "What isn't, really?"

Ruby: "What about you, Y/n? Whatcha got?"

Y/n smirks, he had been waiting for a chance to show off his weapon.

Y/n: "Well, you see....90% of the time, with Hunstman weapons....It's always a normal weapon, like a sword, or a scythe, or a hammer, that is also secretly a gun. So, I decided to switch things up."

He pulls out his dual pistols. One of them was named Immature, and the other was named Joke.

Y/n: "Mine, are guns," He says, as he pushes the handle in, and the sword part comes out. "That are also secretly normal weapons. That's how I like to switch things up. Also, in super dicey situations, I can press the button on the side here to make another blade come out of the back."

Ruby: "Whoaaaaa......"

Jaune: "That's...pretty nice. But...why are you holding the sword backwards?"

Y/n: "Because it's cool. Fuck you. So, whatcha got, Jaune?"

Jaune nods, and pulls out his sword ad shield.

Jaune: "I got this sword...and this shield."

Y/n: "Classic."

Ruby: "Ooooh, what's it do?"

Jaune: "Well....the shield can become smaller...so it's easier to carry."

He turns the shield into a sheath, and puts his sword inside of it.

Y/n: "Ah, so it doesn't do much."

Ruby: "Don't be like that! Sorry, Jaune, I'm just a bit nerdy when it comes to weapons....I mean, of course, I really love mine, it's the best weapon I've ever made, but, y'know."