Chapter 4: Initiation

Y/n woke up much earlier than everyone else. He sighed, because he still felt tired, but couldn't get back to sleep. He yawns, before noticing the feeling on his hand. He turns to the side to see a sight that makes his face heat up, essentially making his sleeping bag useless.

Y/n: OHCRAPYANGISSTILLHOLDINGMYHANDOHGODOHFUCK

He takes a deep breath, before slowly getting his hand away.

Y/n: C'mon, sleight of hand skills....do your thing...

Y/n succeeds in getting his hand out without disturbing Yang, and stands up, walking to the bathroom to get changed and then looks at himself in the mirror. He sighs, and scoffs at himself.

Y/n: "Yeah, right. Not a damn chance in hell.....she probably just flirts with everyone....Don't kid yourself."

He shakes his head and walks out, glancing at the clock. There was still half an hour before the initiation test started. He sighs, and leans against his locker, trying to make sense of it all.

Y/n: "What the hell were these few days?"

Yang: "Rough night?"

Y/n: "...Yeah.....Wait."

Y/n jumps, and blushes, as he sees Yang leaning on his shoulder, and tries to collect himself.

Y/n: "O-oh, Yang, didn't see y-you there!....Uhh...Good morning."

Yang: "Morning, cutie. What's up?"

Great. That damn nickname. Some people called him that, and it was a surefire way to make him red-faced and speechless.

Y/n: "I-uhh.......Wel-you see-uh-um......I was....uhhh.......Grabbing my weapons....and getting ready for the t-test....y-y'know. My daily routine."

Yang: "Ah, I see. Well, if you need a teammate, we can hook up."

Y/n: "Uhh....Phrasing?"

Yang: "I stand by what I said, and I will not explain it to you."

She smiles, and walks away, leaving a VERY confused Y/n, who grabs his weapons, and starts making his way to initiation.

Timeskip brought to you by Y/n attempting to speak normally while Yang keeps messing with him

Y/n was standing on top of some weird panels on the floor, at a cliffside, where Ozpin was talking about the test.

Ozpin: "For your initiation test, you are tasked with getting to the temple in the center of the forest, and retrieve a relic from that temple. There are more of you than there are relics, so stay alert. This forest is infested with Grimm, and you must kill any that get in your way."

Glynda: "And I'm sure that all of you have heard the rumors about teammates. Well, I'm here to dispel those rumors. You will all be receiving teammates....today."