Chapter 5: Five seconds later

Five seconds later, the group is completely surrounded by different types of Grimm, as all of them look around themselves, slowly getting ready to defend themselves.

However, Y/n was more focused on calming his breathing down.

Y/n: Calm down, calm down, these aren't the ones. Just stay calm, and think.

He shakes his head, before doing a little hop, and making a battle pose.

Y/n: "Alright. Well, I would've suggested running, but we're kinda too surrounded for that, so, plan two....fight."

Saying so, he shoots a Beowulf in the face, as Yang punches a Deathstalker's stinger before it could get him.

Yang: "Suggestion accepted. Anyone got any ideas?"

Lee: "Ella, you lift me up so that I can scout ahead."

Ruby: "Hey, I rode in here on a Nevermore, and my weapon is a sniper rifle, so maybe I could help?"

Lee: "Perfect."

Ella nods, and raises Lee and Ruby up on a large tree, as they start shooting at the Nevermores, while the rest of them start fighting the ones on the ground.

Yang: "Behind you!"

An Ursa was about to sneak up on Y/n, only to be punched away by Yang, whose....eyes were red?

Y/n: Wonder if that's related to her Semblance...she does seem physically strong, could be for that, could be useful... "Thanks for the save."

He slices the stunned Ursa's head off, and jumps over an incoming Deathstalker stinger, only for it to never come because the entire Grimm was sliced in two by a chainsaw that Tav was carrying.

Tav: "Oi, lad, stop tryin' to show off for the lassies and start fightin'!"

Y/n nods, as he keeps up the bullets, getting back-to-back with Tav, whose chainsaw had turned into a minigun, and was slicing through Grimm like butter. Both of them were defending Ella, who was keeping the vine strong against attacks.

Ella: "I don't need your support!"

Y/n: "I don't need trauma, but here we are."

Tav: "Wait, wha-"

Y/n: "Neverspeakofthisagain Oh look an opening, LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!"

The teens got away........

......Only to be cornered. Ruby and Lee landed down at the same time, Lee managed to land down with a tornado, while slicing everything up with back-hand swords coming out of his gauntlets.

Y/n: "Fuck. Alrighty then, we fight. Ginger hammer, you're in charge of Deathstalkers, Yang, go with her. Lee and Blake, Beowulf control, Schnee, figure out an escape route, use those symbol thingies of yours-"

Weiss: "Glyphs!"

Y/n: "-Yeah, sure, whatever. Ruby, recon. Nikos, Jaune, you two get to work against the Ursas, Tav, Ella, Nevermores, me and Greenie will be constantly on the move, killing whatever's in our way and is a Grimm. Get it, got it, good."

Before anyone else could question him, Y/n grabbed said Greenie, and ran into the fray, chopping off heads and shooting up some Grimm, as the rest of them got to work.

Timeskip brought to you by me realizing that I don't have the skill to write a large-scale fight like this and I should give up on life

Y/n and the rest were back at Beacon, waiting for the test results. He had no idea what was gonna happen, but, he was ready for anything. Ruby, the bitchy Schnee, Weiss, apparantly, Yang, and Blake, had ended up in the same team together, which was cool. Ruby was the team leader, AND the team name, RWBY. That was weird. Jaune, Pyrhha was apparantly the redheaded Nikos's name, the ginger hammer, Nora, and Greenie, Ren, also made a team, JNPR, in which for some reason Jaune was the leader, which meat that one of them was gonna die, Y/n bet on Nora getting too cocky and Ren dying while bailing her out.

Y/n: "Alright, looks like it's our turn. We ready?"

Lee: "Yeah, sure."

Ella: "Think you can handle living with me?"

Tav: "Born ready."

(A/n: Pretend that the first name starts with B and the last name starts with E.)

Ozpin: "And, for the last team of today.......Y/n T-L/n, Ella Lotus, Lee Lotus, Tav Abernathy. Welcome to team BELT, led by Y/n L/n."

Y/n was surprised, as he walks up to the stage, with the rest of his team, as he looked at Ozpin with surprise, as he walked closer to him, and whispered in his ear. After the whispering, Ozpin walked back up to the mic.

Ozpin: "I have an announcement to make...Y/n has humbly decided to step down from being leader...and has nominated Lee Lotus in his place."

Y/n made a thumbs-up to Lee, whose jaw was on the floor.

Lee: "B-but, I-"

Y/n: "And that's not all, is it, Ozzie? C'mon, tell 'em the new team name!"

Ozpin sighed in disappointment, as he looked at the audience again.

Ozpin: "Y/n has explicitly asked me to use his last name for the team name...and so...the team name will be....Team LEET."

Y/n cackled evilly at Ozpin's disappointment, as the rest of the team tried to hide themselves. In the audience, many people didn't get the joke, and those who did, were cringing, except for Yang, who was laughing her ass off.

Y/n: "COME ON TEAM, TO DORM 1337!"

Ozpin: "468."

Y/n: "Sure, whatever."

Team LEET went into their dorm, as they said goodnight to the other teams, and got set up in their room.

Tav: "So....ya seriously have no luggage except fer spare clothes?"

Y/n: ".....Yes."

Lee: "No need to pry, it's his life. Although, I AM still pissed about you forcing the leadership role on me for a dumb joke."

Y/n: "That's because I'm a shitty leader, alright?"

Ella: "No, you aren't, you're the reason why we survived that forest!"

Y/n: "No, I was speaking out of my ass. Now, goodnight."

Saying so, Y/n fell asleep, or at least, pretended to. After everyone else fell asleep, he decided to stand up, and walk to his dorm window, looking out at the sights.....

.....Until the claw of a Grimm Wyvern crashed inside, cutting him into two, waking him up from his nightmare.

He took a deep breath, sitting up in his bed, and then facepalmed.

Y/n: "Fuck. It's gonna be one of those nights again, isn't it?"