Chapter 7: More than you expected

Teams RWBY, LEET, and JNPR were sitting at the same table in the cafeteria, getting their breakfast. The only one not at the table was Y/n, who was still stuck in the line, getting his food. As he was doing that, the others at the table started talking amongst themselves.

Ruby: "So, Jaune, how's the training with Pyrrha going?"

Jaune: "It's going great, but...I feel like I'm not really getting stronger. I mean, no offense, Pyrrha, it's not that you're a bad teacher, because you're an AMAZING teacher, it's just that....you're WAYYYY more powerful than me...and I'm not sure I can keep up."

Pyrrha: "Hey, don't be disheartened. You'll get there eventually."

The others nodded to encourage him, as Tav spoke up.

Tav: "Give 'er a week, and yer gonnae be strong enough that you could probably even beat up that bloody Cardin cunt, get some revenge. Ah'd bet me gun on it."

Jaune: "Oh, but...I..I mean, why would I do that outside of combat classes? I mean, yeah, he's a bit of a jerk, but he isn't that bad."

Everyone stared blankly at him.

Jaune: ".......fine, I'd love to beat him up. Speaking of which, is that him over there?"

Jaune pointed towards Cardin, who was pulling on a bunny Faunus's ear. Everyone at the table stared at him in contempt, ESPECIALLY Blake, but then Yang saw a familiar pair of fox ears strutting towards the table. Y/n placed his food on the table, and walked away.

Y/n: "Gimme a sec."

He walked up to Cardin and the girl, while Cardin was laughing.

Cardin: "Look, see? I told you they were real. Wow, what an animal-"

He was interrupted by Y/n, who pulled his hand away, and stood in the middle of them, smirking.

Y/n: "Yo, wassup."

Cardin: "I don't like that smug look on your face, freak. So get out of mine, animal."

Y/n gasped in a mocking fashion as he turned to the bunny girl with a look of exaggerated surprise on his face. At this point, everyone in the room was staring at the scene.

Y/n: "We gotta get out of here, girlie! This man called us a freak, oh my god, how awful, how terrible, it's such a bad thing to be called, oh no, my feelings are so hurt-"

Cardin: "What the hell are you doi-"

Y/n: "Shut the fuck up."

He turned back to Cardin, still with a smug grin on his face.

Y/n: "Freak and animal? Freak and animal?! Out of all the insults in the world, all the amazing words in the English language, every sentence you could form with that combination of 26, every syllable you could utter with your mouth.....you chose those two words. Come on, man, really?"