Chapter 12

||•Observation of Hansuke•||

Hello Minna!! Ito Hansuke here! The best friend of Eiichi, a well-known student on our campus, even girls went gogo-gaga in him.

Well... Who could blame them? I mean look at this dude, he is a fine handsome man that most guys yearned for.

However, the unfortunate thing is that this guy is dense, so, it sucks for the 4 gorgeous girls.

Man! I feel sorry for them...

A little

Scratch that! thanks to him I also met Iris, a special friend of mine due to her distinct personality it brings us 4 together, of course, that includes Lily, my Cupid partner, for a reason we have a current mission to do in our so-called club.

Oh! By the way, I forgot to mention Iris has a bit similar case like Eiichi called DENSE.

GAH!!! I can't believe it! These two are hopeless!!

Speaking of Iris here she comes...

"Good Morning guys"

A hoarse voice greeted us.

Eh?

"..."

Since everyone is incapable to talk, I concluded to ask a question instead to break this silence.

"What happened to you? Why are your eyes puffy?"

"I'm depressed that's what"

Now, why is she adamant all of sudden did someone pissed her off?

"Sorry... I just feel cranky without knowing the reasons. To answer your question properly, yesterday night I binge-watching this tragic movie and cried so much until I fell asleep. When I woke up, this is the outcome"

"Oooohhhhh"

"Ughh... my tummy still hurts, I think I ate too much chocolate yesterday as a result I got diarrhea"

She flops down into her chair and buried her haggard face upon the desk.

"Eh? That's not good! Did you take medicine?"

Lily asked worriedly.

Iris nodded and groaned while rubbing her stomach.

"If you're not feeling well you could rest in the infirmary. We will inform our subject teacher about your current condition, therefore, you'll be excused from the class"

Eiichi advised her with an uptight complexion.

"Nah... It's fine this is nothing-"

"-No, you need to go"

"I won't"

"Yes you do"

"No"

"Yes"

A Vein pops out on Iris's head as she murmured about my buddy being so annoyingly persistent.

What's this? Am I witnessing a scenario of a doting husband being worried regarding his wife's well-being? Wow, this is making me giddy!

"Che! Perhaps I could use this good opportunity as an excuse to skip class"

Iris stood up and left the classroom, Eiichi as well followed.

Lily and I on the other hand only stare at each other and grin.

😺😺😺