Chapter 5

||•Coke Water!?•||

"Please Iris-san, just for once come and eat with us together!"

Hansuke is convincing me non-stop to accompany them this lunch along with the 4 harem members but I refused to do so. I would rather bite my tongue and die than eat together with that thots, moreover, I know what's their purpose for coming anyway, because they just want to spend time with their beloved Eiichi as well as show their affections to him.

I despise PDA!!

"Please Iris-san! Please come with us!"

...Ugh! I hate that I cannot tolerate Lily's pleading especially when it comes to her image of a puppy eye showing unto me. Damn loli's why you so Kawai?

No! I must resist Lily! even it's a sin. To refuse her I begun to whine including telling her that I don't want to meet new people, however, an annoying Hansuke retorted.

"Don't be ridiculous Iris-san! Do you remember what you've said to Eiichi before? You said "NO. Sorry but I need to learn myself making new friends" don't tell me you are just bluffing!?"

"... I'm impressed you have a good memory to remember what I said, even I sometime's forgotten my age"

"Don't dodge my question!"

He roared. Geez! Hansuke your beginning to resemble my Auntie to the point it frustrates me.

"Calm yo tits down Hansuke-san"

"Iris!"

"Ok, ok... But first, let me buy something before we go"

"Ok!" "Fine"

Both Lily and Hansuke speak at the same time.

😺😺😺

"Eiichi-kun, can you please taste this tonkatsu I've made this morning just for you. It's very yummy! I know this is your favorite dish since were childhood friend after all"

"Ohohoho! seriously, women, you're making him taste your amateur dish? don't make me laugh! Eiichi why don't you taste my food this was made by the first-class chef unlike that homemade food"

"Cheska start fixing your behavior and stop mocking people"

"Do not interfere Akari, this has nothing to do with you! Why are you even here!?"

Did I mention that Ryuzaki, Akari is the 4th harem member? Probably not. She has a cool-calm collected personality and as usual, has big tits also.

"Please show some respect to me little sister and also, I'm here because of Eiichi"

💢 See! This is why I don't want to be in the same place as them they're f*king annoying. Look at them!! In our opposite direction, 4 girls are squeezing the MC tightly in the middle! It's an awkward sight.

To my dismay I only continued chomping my food ignoring them, as my two friends did the same who is sitting each side of me.

"I don't care I'm just a mob-character?"

I reached my bag getting the coke drink that I lately brought.

"Eh? Iris-san, I thought you said you are prone to hyperacidity if you consume carbonated drinks"

...

F*ck I forgot that I've told Lily about my symptoms... Oh no! Why did you say that out loud, look what have you done Lily! The 4 girls are now staring at me. Stop looking! It's making me self-conscious.

"Don't worry there are doctors"

I quickly avoid their gazes

"... That's not how it works though..."

Hansuke hardly sighs only to shrug my irrationality. It's too late to stop me anyway, I already chug my soda.

...

Pffff! what's this!? Since when was the coke taste like water?

Because of my exasperated look, Hansuke curiously asks my condition. I answered him while nudging my drink towards him to prove it. As expected he was surprised when he checks my soda.

I unhappily gaze at the carbonated-can compressed by my hand tightly and complaining in my thoughts particularly whoever company worker you are responsible for this product, YOU HAD ONE JOB!

After fuming inside I promptly lift my head up in result meeting the boy in front of me instead, nevertheless, he is darting my hand that was gripping something, not leaving his stares any time soon in a process I was getting skeptical from it but not for long something appalling registered in my mind...

"So it was you!"