Chapter 22

||•Oda Feels Love¿?•||

"And that's how we got to know each other. My boss is very admirable, right? Truly a man among men!"

.......

Eiichi was completely dumbfounded by the big revelation, he doesn't even know how to react to this sort of discussion.

"That's why I respected her because of her extraordinary strength!"

"Wait... About this whole conversation... I'm assuming that this is what Iris is trying you to prevent from telling us?"

"Yep!"

Eiichi has begun to sweat nervously and inquire Oda once again for confirmation.

"Are you sure?"

"You think I'm lying? If you don't trust me I have proof here on my phone. Look at this picture!"

Eiichi deliberately glanced at the screen which contain an image of three people sitting on the bench, Oda is included.

The two young boys on each side were sitting with smugness on their face, while in the middle, seemingly this person is clearly not impressed but annoyed. And of course! This has to be the doing of none other than by this pair of scoundrel in the picture.

"This is boss sitting in the middle"

Eiichi wants to take back what he said earlier when he said there's no harm in listening to someone's life.

Because in the end he repented listening to Iris past without her knowledge and even worse she didn't permit it. It's stinging his conscience.

Now, he feels awful since he invades somebody else privacy. If only his curiosity didn't win over him, then this would never happen...

"No matter how much I look at her face she still looks like a girl enough to me. How could you confuse her identity as a boy and just punch her that easily?"

There's a hint of resentment in Eiichi's tone offended on behalf of Iris how she received this kind of treatment just by arriving at the school which she didn't deserve. If only he was there then she will never experience this problem!

"I admit, that was my biggest mistake and I regretted it... That is why to repay my fault, I'll watch over my boss's safety even she didn't want me to. Preferably I like to hide in the corner while silently protecting her from threats... Come to think of it, I sound like an awesome shinobi, right?"

"No. you're just a bothersome clown who got kicked out from the circus"

An abrupt voice appeared out of nowhere startling the boys making them both scream synchronizing, but still, Oda had it worse he screamed like a woman from thriller movies the old ones particularly.

Iris got irritated by his outburst and quickly pinch his cheek with a strong twist.

"Ow! Ow!"

"You repay me with your protection? Really!? You sound ridiculous! Did you read too much fantasy, HUH!!? that's why your brain becomes rotten?"

Regardless of Oda's several whined and complaints from the inflicted pain it only provoked Iris to add even more strength squashing his cheeks.

Eiichi who was quietly watching the scene, open his mouth calling her name.

"Iris... I-"

"There is nothing to talk about, you already know it all about my past. As he said, I'm an ex-delinquent even without my intention. So, I advise you to keep your distance away from me from now on... You don't want to damage your reputation, do you?"