Chapter 19

||•Troubles of One Heart•||

"Are you alright Mister?"

"Hmm, hmmm, hmm"

"What's that? you have an INJURY? Oh no! We need to take this seriously or it'll get worse! Guys, you hear him his INJURED, so, I'm going to take him to the clinic"

Oda removes the popsicle from his mouth and tried to rebut but the next thing he saw is an image of Oni saying 'Speak and you shall taste hell?' face. He puts back the popsicle immediately into his mouth and nod vigorously fearing for his life.

Iris Pov:

"You've got some guts calling me that stupid nickname out of nowhere, and much worse in the presence of many people! You must be seeking for beating, HUH!?"

Goddamit! The cause of my stress keeps expanding. God must be laughing at my misery.

Sh*t!!!

"Ow, ow Sorry boss. please stop pulling my ears, it sting... I swear I will keep your secret, boss"

"YOU!! Will you stop treating me like a boss, you're always boss this, boss that. I'm getting tired hearing that sh*t from your mouth"

"No."

That's it! I've had enough of this dumbsh*t, my nerve finally reach the point. Dear beloved parents in heaven, forgive this adorable daughter of yours for I'm about to commit a crime, I sooooooo want to knock this idiot annoying face.

*Crack *Crack *Crack

Oh~ how much I miss this satisfying sound, it's been a while since I heard this back in my junior school.

"I can't wait to lay my glorified fist in his ugly face!"

I'm about to lash out my anger, but, without me realizing he has already managed to escape.........

Sheesh~ What a huge letdown.

"Iris"

!!!

Are you a f*cking Shinobi!? You nearly gave me a heart attack!

"Sorry I startled you........"

He looked left and right attempting to find someone and I know who's that person is.

"If you're wondering where he is? Unfortunately, he disappeared somewhere....."

I need to track down his whereabouts Asap. The important question is, where should I even start?

"I'll help you find him"

"no, you won't"

"..... You didn't even hesitate..."

I strongly oppose the idea of Oda getting buddy-buddy with him if ever they encounter again! What if that Oda accidentally slips his mouth and reveals my dark history? I'm so f*cking screwed.

"Shoo! Shoo! Be a good boy and run along now"

Eiichi gave me one last look with puppy eyes this time.

"Hah! Nice try but that won't affect me a bit"

After I didn't fall his bait he finally walks away while hunching his back like a child who severely got scolded... Damn! he do really testing me.

...

"Oh Fine! You can lend me a hand"

His ears instantly perked up... Considering the blossom fluttering around coming from his aura. Obviously, he's pleased.

So simple-minded.

And what's with that tail wagging on his back!?

😺😺😺

3rd Pov:

The two decide to appoint their location to make the task quick and easy.

Iris went straight ahead to where could Oda possibly be heading to, while Eiichi stayed behind and proceed to roam around surveying the area until he only discovered him outside the beach public toilet where they first came across.

Oda was so astounded by his sudden arrival causing to stumble upon the ground.

"I-is she with you!?"

Eiichi responds shaking his head.

Oda gave a huge sigh and out of blue, he invited Eiichi to accompany him by squatting beside him.

Eiichi however didn't budge from his spot, he remained still in his position.

"What's your relationship with Iris"

Because of curiosity, Eiichi didn't beat around the bush and directly ask this question he's been dying to know all this time. He isn't stupid enough not to recognize that scene earlier in the beach house, it's safe to say that there's something connection between these two.

Somehow it made him feel strange inside lately, the uneasiness in his heart didn't recede at all.

"Did you recall the person I mentioned earlier with your friends? she's the one I'm talking about"

".......... Eh?"

Eiichi didn't anticipate that kind of answer he received, he certainly believes it was something like his prediction, yet, he was proven wrong instead it was far from that. At the same time the tightness in his chest he felt gradually loose.

"Shocking right? Do you want to hear my full story? Come sit here this is quite a long one you see"

Eiichi is a bit unwilling. Due to Oda's persistent attitude, he gave in easily and crouch down beside him. He thought there's no harm listening to someone's story anyway so it's alright.

"It was like this..."