Chapter 15

||•The Beginning of Misunderstanding•||

Arrrrgghhhhhh!!!

This is frustrating!! How long we will wait? We kinda look like a sus hiding around this column.

"Dammit! Those girls are so persistent. Do they even know when to give up?"

I watch eagerly at my screen expecting to receive a call from those traitors!

"... Sorry because of me-"

"Zip your mouth! You're not at fault here, those thot- I mean girls are just mad stalker"

*Ring *Ring

Thank heavens! these f*ck*rs are finally calling, my legs are already tired of standing.

I click the receive button and immediately bombarded them with complaints, they tried to calm me down politely as well they keep apologizing about the matter they did to me earlier.

Hmph! those two must be grateful that I won't punish them anymore.

"Ok, so where are we going to meet?"

"Uhm... The thing is... Unfortunately, we can't come along with you for a little while since we are still busy tracking the girls-"

"-WHAT!? what about our plans?"

"You can go ahead without us and accompany Eiichi. And don't worry we will meet you two later. Goodbye~ *Beep"

He impatiently ends the call without even trying to hear my next responds.

...

My body slowly trembled with rage as I attempt to smash my phone but was soon stopped by Eiichi.

He nervously glances at me and tried to speak but I beat him to it making him halt opening his mouth.

"Let's go and buy your swimming trunk, ASAP!"

Without my knowledge, my hand quickly grab his hand and ran off to the store where we plan to purchase their swimming outfit all along.

😺😺😺

"*Huff... *Puff... Hurry up *Wheeeze.... and choose *Huff... or else it'll be over for both of us if those girls find us"

"Uhmmm..."

"What's wrong?"

I look at him questioningly why his face becomes crimson mysteriously.

"...Y-you could... let go..."

Let go?

I followed where he gazing at.

That's when I realized he was embarrassed I held his hand...

"Ohhhh... Sorry"

I release his hand and he muttered 'It's alright'.

After that shortly he picked 3 swimming trunks with different designs, but before he completely went to the fitting room, Eiichi initiates a short conversation first with the saleslady.