Prologue

||•Prologue•||

"Aunt! I'll be going now! see you later"

"Be careful on your way Iris"

"Yes!"

I wave my Aunt a goodbye and quickly turn around, out of blue I bumped something hard that made me stumbled thankfully someone grasped me. When I lift my head to express my gratitude to the person, I immediately forget what I have to say because of his dignified look, I was mesmerized despite his stoic face he was really handsome!! I bet all girls will fall for him...

Wait...

"Hey, are you ok?"

He asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

"Uh... y-yeah?..."

Huh?...

What the hell!?

Now before you ask "huh? What's wrong with her?" you see there's this thing called deja vu because after I saw his face my brain has begun to ache and it made me promptly realize that this guy is the harem-protagonist of my brother's manga collection I accidentally read in my previous life, called "Kami no yōna chikara" the alternative name of it is called "Godly Like Power". DAYUM! I'm so awesome to remember that title, haha!... *Cough, ok back to topic!. This protagonist is the only person on earth who has a superpower, I don't know fully the details why he had that ability but, eh! who am I to care, I'm too lazy for that.

And by the way, the worst of all he consists of 5 harems, without him knowing they are in love with him. I mean boy, they are flirting with you! why are you so f*cking dense! Ghad! I hate that kind of protagonist. Oh! And don't forget, all of his harems have an individual personality(no yandere, fortunately) and huge tits except for one, the loli it is.

Me?? What's my role in the story. Ah, duh~ hello, I'm a mob-character, the girl in the first scene he bumped who blushed when she saw his face then faint at the same time she recovered quickly, afterward she run away from him since she cants resist his oh-so-good looking-face and that my friend is the beginning of his misunderstanding, he thought he was scary because she scoots away. However, thank heavens! I'm not part of his harem because If I was then I will kill myself and die...
No I think it's better if I die right now, I forgot how perverted this manga, it's not the mc is the problem, his harem is!!

"As I thought you're not ok"

He tried to touch my forehead to check my temperature however I slap away his hand and show my fake smile.

"...No, I'm ok, really, I was merely busy with my thoughts, sorry to delay you though and by the way, I'm so grateful for your help, thank you... that's all. if you will excuse I need to go right now or else I'll be late for school, bye!"

Instantly I strode away without taking a glance at him. I know I sound too rude but still I don't want to be near to him.

Now what is my plan not to interfere with his story? simple AVOID HIM STUPID!! but I don't want to be in this damn manga, better I die and reincarnate into some legit wizard movies, though at the same time I don't want to commit suicide just to die it's a great sin after all!

"Ugh! This is frustrating"

I mumbled out

"Aaaahhhhh!!! PLEASE SAVE THE BOY!!!"

I look at where the women screaming pointing the toddler standing in the middle of the road laughing happily.

"Seriously! What an irresponsible parents, leaving a toddler behind... Wait if I'll save the child by pushing him away from the coming truck this will give me a reason to die as a hero. BAM!! I have no sin"

"NOOOOO!! TRUCK IS INCOMING!!!! SOMEONE SAVE THE BOY!!!"

Here's my chance, no time to waste. Running as fast as I could just to save the innocent child's life. until I reach where he is, quickly pushed him out the road.

"*Honk, *Honk"

A loud horn as I heard honking which made my lids close involuntary and embrace myself for the impact ready to welcome death...

Huh??

Why it didn't hurt?

Bewildered when I didn't feel a single bit of scrape in my body hence I started to open my eyes and saw the truck was a few meters away from me. I was so angry that I unconsciously snap.

"WHO DARE! WHO DARES SAVE ME! YOU WANT TO PISS OF ME! I WAS ALREADY CLOSE TO GET ISEKIED-"

Immediately I covered my mouth realizing there are people staring at me.

"oh no they will think I'm a freak!"

"Hey are you alright? You... You sure do love to trip yourself, huh."

All of sudden A pair of black hues gaze at me, his face was close a few inches away from me that made my reflex swiftly back off a bit of my face.

"Gee thanks" I scorn

Wait a frickin minute...

Sh*t! it's the stupid protagonist! and what did he mean I love tripping myself?