chapter ten

__________ KARL POV*TIME SKIP*

__________
KARL POV
*TIME SKIP*

she looks beautiful. she always does of course but i haven't had too much time to admire the extent of her beauty.

her eyes crinkle when she smiles or laughs, it's adorable. not only that but her laugh is the most intoxicating sound, i could listen to it for hours on end. and even when she's sad she looks gorgeous.

i shouldn't be thinking about this as the last of my friends that are leaving early say their goodbyes but i can't help but look over to her as she hugs them goodbye. she's ethereal.

"maybe at least try to pretend you care that they're leaving." alex comments from my right, forcing my gaze to him i see him smirk.

"i do care!" i sputter out defensively as jude moves to talk to george.

"yeah, you care about jude." his face still holds a smirk as he speaks, "i have to ask, are you jealous?"

he's mocking me, referring to when i got jealous of wilbur hugging her the morning he left.

"you have my number now so please make sure to call me sometime!" jude reminds will before he, tubbo, and tommy leave for the airport. she looks up at him before jumping to hug him, wrapping her arms around him.

i feel a fire in my stomach, instead of the normal butterflies i get when she does something cute. i don't like how it's directed at him.

my jaw unknowingly clenches as i slowly start to glare at wilbur the longer they hug making clay nudge me.

"dude you're being like super obvious." he whispers to me, making me drop my glare along with my arms that i folded at some point.

alex stifles a laugh from the other side of me, making me hit him on his head.

"shut the fuck up." i spit out at the guy i call one of my best friends, shoving him slightly.

before george, sapnap, and clay leave they come over to us and we hug. they wave at niki and minx before walking out of jude's apartment to catch their flight.

"and that's the last of them." jude sighs out sadly, looking over to where alex and i are standing with a frown.

"do you wanna hug?" alex says poking his lip out in a pout to mock her, making minx laugh.

immediately she drops her frown in exchange for a glare. "fuck off both of you. niki, karl, hug me."

niki and i glance at eachother before shuffling over to her to meet in a group hug.