chapter twenty

(a/n: okay so very very rare a/n at the beginning of the chapter !! okay so the name of the band will probably be familiar because it's already a band,, just ignore that

(a/n: okay so very very rare a/n at the beginning of the chapter !! okay so the name of the band will probably be familiar because it's already a band,, just ignore that. i know who eden are but for the story they don't exist.)

_____________
JUDE POV

"why do i listen to anything you say?" aiden spits worriedly to morgan, pacing back and forth.

morgan had convinced his dear boyfriend to join our band, and he was a bit nervous to preform. eli wasn't a musically talented person, in the nicest way possible, so she didn't join. but she was here to support us.

i look over to him in amusement, he is one of the best guitarists i know and he's scared of preforming in front of like maybe eighty people.

stella looks over to me worriedly. "see maybe we rushed into all of this we just started like last week and-"

morgan cuts her off while also glancing at his boyfriend. "shush both of you. aiden you're great calm down."

"and stella, chill. we are just doing cover songs for right now. and they're songs we all know so what's the harm. worst case scenario we stop after this preformance. and that's fine as long as we tried." i but in, rubbing her arm comfortably.

she nods, sitting down next to eli.

"is your famous neighbor coming?" eli asks, leaning over her girlfriend to look at me.

i roll my eyes. "stop calling him that. he's just alex. and to answer your question, he said he was? i don't know apparently one of his friends could ask him to stream at any minute."

"wait so he might just not come?" morgan gives me a look.

"celeste is coming so he most likely is, but who knows."

that makes stella gasp. "celeste is coming?"

i nod, giggling at her excitement. "she's probably here already, we go on in like-"

i'm cut off by the voice of the manager of the club. "five minutes! you're on in five minutes!"

i shrug, mentally recounting the lineup. i'm the lead singer and i back up on guitar. stella is on drums. morgan is backup singer and on the keyboard. and aiden is iur lead guitarist.

eli is our first groupie. and alex said he would become one if we were good.

karl would have probably been one.

"okay! so we know what we are playing, we have unofficially been practicing since the ninth grade. we got this!" morgan part-shouts, his attempt to hype up the group.