Birthday.

Many years ago on a planet far from Earth, which shined a bright white with two asteroid rings revolving around it, one inside the other. This planet, beautiful as it was- bared no life, all the previous forests and fauna had been completely wiped out from the surface of the planet when its star collided with another, both fusing together to form a blue straggler,  Which ultimately, burnt everything to ashes on the planet. Not even bones remained.

However millions of years after the total extinction, the planet managed to gain some distance from its newly formed star cooling the surface enough to support life once more. What used to be a large formation of white diamonds, which had melted under the 5,689'C from the suns rays on the surface, solidified and became one singular diamond, and by luck it formed beautifully, nothing on the diamond was rough or out of  proportion it looked as if someone had shaped it by hand. Then suddenly, the ground shook with a powerful quake, the ground began to break and split from the vibrations, the cracks grew to such a size that you were able to see it with the naked eye from space.

Then, the Planet broke. It had snapped completely in half from the sheer force of the quake. But just as suddenly as it had begun, it stopped, silence once again filled the planet and time itself seemed to freeze. The patch of ground where the white diamond was resting, slowly began to glow in a blinding white light, the ground seemed to open for the gem as it floated out from its planet-sized womb. It hovered for a few moments, letting its light shine upon everything it reached.

Then the light began to bend, forming a head, which grew hair shaped like a star pentagon, a pair of arms, legs and what appeared to be a long-translucent white dress which reached just below the beings feet which wore sandals, then shoulder pads and finally a black and grey cape. She descended towards the ground as the light began to fade, the beings feet touched the ground, causing a small dust cloud to erupt all around its feet. After a few seconds the dust cloud settled, the form of the being no longer glowing.

White Diamond.

Opening her eyes, she gazed upon the barren and empty land around her, staring at the ground where she was birthed from
and the damage that was caused by it. She smiled at the sight, she raised her hand touching the gem that rested on her forehead she had no idea how she knew it was there, she didn't know what created her or how she was conscious all she knew... Was that she had work to do. Another rumble to her right caught her attention, briefly stealing her from her thoughts as the rock shifted apart taking the shape of a body.

Then out came a gem, her skin was a light green with white freckles spread across her face and shoulders. Her hair was just as white as the diamond herself, the upper back of her hair was neatly hung, while the rest hung loosely from her head. Her eyes were a piercing green. The smaller gem glanced around herself, also feeling up the gem on her neck, she took notice of the giant feet in front of her, she followed up the legs and the rest of the body before staring at Whites face.

There was silence, White stared at the gem with curiosity as she observed her features, while the smaller gem was in awe at the beauty and size of the being in front of her. She noticed the Diamond resting on her forehead, acting on instinct she awkwardly fumbled her arms into a Diamond shape, a strange form of saluting, she just thought it was right.
White Diamond stared at the gem, pleased with the respect she was receiving she smiled before speaking.
"Well, whatever might you be little one?" The smaller gem flinched at the sound of her voice. She thought for a moment before replying. "I-I believe I am a Chrysolite. Ma'am."

White Diamond hummed while crossing her arms. "Well, Chrysolite, what exactly are you capable of?" Once again, Chrysolite took her time to think, adding up all the possibilities before finally replying. "I believe I am most suited for construction and technology, but I am more then capable of completing any other tasks you give me...My Diamond." Hearing this, White held a approving smile, nodding at the Chrysolite. "I like the way you address me, call me that from now on Chrysolite."
"Of course my Diamond!" Chrysolite was still confused, she was just born a few minutes ago but she will follow the stronger gems orders for now. After all this was literally all she knew at the moment. She felt her gem vibrate, looking down at it for a moment.

Chrysolites green body glowed, White Diamond stared in interest as Chrysolite remained still, before long the light died down and Chrysolite had changed her attire, she was now wearing a strange shirt, it only had one long black sleeve going down her left arm, her right side was left bare. Her collar was Grey in colour as well as her abdomen, she also wore black pants, where her toes would be were white as well as her heels. And finally a white diamond was placed on the left side of her chest.

She saluted again, perfectly this time, her back straight, a confident look on her face, and the Diamond signature sharp.

"At your service, My Diamond."

-964 words 24/06/21