Homeworld, here I come.

Chrysolites P.O.V

Darkness. Darkness was all that surrounded me, it was the only thing that kept me company after what White had done to me. What did she even do? It seemed as if she drained the very colour off of my skin... It wasn't necessarily painful, but it felt as if i became weightless. My body just felt like a husk, to say the least.

It had been some time since my "Punishment" I kind of lost count after the third hour of being in this state. At least... I assume its a state? I don't know. But I did have time to think at least. I thought of many things; Who am I really? Where am I? What is my purpose? I figured out an answer for one of my many questions. Im on a planet, A planet filled with gems.
But I thought of another question, why am I serving her? Why did I choose to follow this...Tyrant?
I guess it really just comes down to instinct. Nothing more and nothing less-

Whomp!

"Huh?"

'What... I spoke? And what was that sound?' I looked down for a moment, and to my surprise I saw my own hands, When did my body appear? I was still stuck in this void so I'm definitely not "Awake" yet.

Whomp!

The sound appeared once again, this time followed by multiple colours each dazzling in each other's light. My jaw dropped, it was beautiful! The lights flew high above me before bending into an arch. My stare was glued to it, I dared not break my glare with the lights but because of this, I didn't notice the stream hurdling in my direction.

Before I could even glance at what was coming I was completely absorbed by the blast. I tried to see something-anything, but it was too bright, I could only cover my eyes with my arms, but even then my arms seemed to slowly disappear into the light until everything slowly became White.

Thud!

'Ground' was the first thing I thought as I slowly opened my eyes. I blinked a few times, letting my pupils adjust to the little light that lingered around. It was... different. I recognised the table I was standing on, I made it of course. But I was inside some kind of... structure?
'What is this..?' I thought as i stepped off of the table, I made my gem glow, trying to provide a little more light for myself, but I was surprised to see that instead of the green glow I normally made, I shined a white in its stead. I looked down at the gem in my chest, it was, half surprisingly, White. It didn't last long however, because it slowly turned green. Curiousness overcame me as I traced one of my fingers along its rims but immediately pulled away because of the sensitive feeling. I dropped my arm and looked around the room I was in, thanks to the brighter light coming from my gem, I was able to see the hieroglyphs on the walls on ether side of the door across from where I reformed, on the left it showed White Diamond and myself staring at one another with ovals of darkness behind us, probably the places of our forming.

On the opposite side of the door, it once again showed White and myself, but this time White grasped my gem which appeared to be in some kind of bubble, over a square building. Definitely the building I'm in now, was this my punishment? A prison?
'Little over the top, White.' I thought dully as I made my way over to the exit, I pushed against the door but only succeeded in dirtying my hands. 'Dusty... How long has it been?' My eyebrows scrunched in worry as I resumed my shoving match with the door. But just like the first try, it didn't work.

"..." I glared at the door, annoyed. Probably more annoyed then I should've been at an old door that wouldn't open. "Alright!" I yelled. "Plan B!" I stepped back a few feet away from the door, hopping in place for a moment before charging forward.