ᶜʳᵃᵐᵖˢ

Y/n p.o.v
I was in my bed holding my stomach in pain because of the cramps I was feeling. Yes ladies and gentlemen it's that time of the month. Worst part was that my boyfriend vinnie was in Seattle and well I couldn't go with him due to me having photoshoots. Vinnie has always been there for me when I'm on my period and always helps my cramps calm down. He's usually more carrying when it comes to my period. I wanted to see or atleast hear him to help ease the pain but when I called him he wouldn't pick up. I tried like 4 times and still got no response thats when I get a little more upset and rush to the bathroom to do my business. As soon as I'm done with my business I go back to my bed which HAD plain white sheets but when I walked to my bed it wasn't so plain anymore. There was a blood stain on my bed. I quickly look in the mirror and see that I just got stained with blood on my sweats. I let out a loud sigh and say...
End of p.o.v

Y/n: Jesussssss why can't I get anything right today?!
You get on the floor and start crying out of frustration when you suddenly hear your phone ringing. You checked to see and it was vinnie. He wanted to face time, you where gonna ignore it considering you didn't want him to know you were crying but decided to pick up either way...

                INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM: "LOVER🦋"

                                         DECLINE|ACCEPT

                INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM: "LOVER🦋"                                             DECLINE|ACCEPT

Vinnie is gonna be normal
Y/n is gonna be bold

V: Hey how's my baby doing?
Y: alright I guess....
V:wait-dont you starts your period today?
Y: how'd you know 🥺
V: I may or may not have installed a app to tell me when you start. Hehe sorry I couldn't be with you, if I would have known sooner I would have stayed.
Y: awhh baby you have an app! Ilysm and no its fine ig, you deserve to be able to see your parents
V:ily too 🥺 anyways how was your day?
Y: its was alright except for the fact I have terrible cramps
V: awhh I wish I could help ease the pain, I hope you feel better. Just wait two more days and I'll be back with you and we can get through the rest of your period together.
Y:okay....
You say as you smile at the camera, you and vinnie talked about random stuff that came to mind and you fell asleep on facetime.

The end?? Lol Idk what else to put.

Tqsm for reading, ily all sm 💗 🐳
459 words