drunk vinnie

Y/n P.O.V:
Its currently 2am and Vinnie still hasn't came back home from his hangout with the boys, i didn't go with him because I was busy and a few seconds pass when I hear my phone ringing. I look and see that jordan is calling me.
End of P.O.V

Y/n: hello?
J: uhh hey y/n umm so about vinnie, heh you see we took a couple drinks and well now he can-
*you hear vinnie on the other side of the phone screaming random stuff*
Y/n: And you need help taking care of him?
J: exactly hehe so if you could come over and pick him u-
Y/n: you do realize that its 2am and you guys are responsible to why vinnie is like this, right?
J: Please! I'll do anything just pleaseee help us with vinnie
Y/n: oh alright I'm on my way
J: thank you thank you thank youuu
Y/n: yeah okay ill see you in a bit
*you hangup*

You quickly put on one of vinnies hoodies with sweats and a messy bun with a pair of shoes (its nothing special honestly just an outfit to chill or whatever)
Once you get out of yours and vinnies house making sure to lock it you get in your car and start heading to Jordan and the guys house. After a few minutes you finally get to the house and knock on the door. Once the door opens you see Kio and the smell of alcohol fills your nose.
Y/n: hey urmmm where's vinnie?
K: oh hey y/n and um vinnie should be in the kitchen, also sorry about the mess its just the guys where throwing shit around lol
Y/n: oh its fine im just h a re to pick vinnie up ha
*you walk to the kitchen with vinnie when he suddenly says*
V: HeY! YoU lOoK a LoT lIkE mY gIrLfRiEnD! KiO wHEN did YOu geT a GiRl?!
K: first of all ouch, second of all I don't have a girlfriend, and third of all this is your girlfriend...
V: oh hey baby whats good?!
Y/n: hey baby, just lower your voice down a bit please its really late and we should go home
V: But I don't wanna go! I wanna stay with Jordan and the guys so we can have a sleep over!! *he started whining like a little kid*
Y/n: my love we can come back tomorrow how about that?
V: okay! Thank you mommy!
*you just stood there in shock because he called you mommy as if he was your child*
V: well bye Jordan! I gotta go home because my mommy said so. Ask your mommy if its fine for me to stay over tomorrow! Okay?!
J:*laughs* okay, stay safe man
V: bye!
*you guys are heading to the car and as soon as you get to the car you open the passengerseat for vinnie*
V: thank you
Y/n: of course:) now time to put your seat belt on
V: no!
Y/n: yes vinnie we need to put your seat belt on or you'll get badly hurt if we get in an accident.
V: ughh fineee
Y/n: alright now let's go home! You say as you close his door
*at home*
Y/n: Vinnie do you want me to help you get changed? Your pretty drunk
V: no thank you my girlfriend always helps me, and you aren't her so no.
Y/n: Babe I AM your girlfriend
V: y/n?
Y/n: yess
V: oh hey baby, uhh can you help me?
Y/n: of course cmon let's go upstairs

Once you get upstairs you help vinnie get changed and help him do his night routine. By the time your done its 3:04 am and you guys decide to go to sleep. You guys fell asleep cuddling ect.

The end?? Lol thank you sm for 500+ reads! I appreciate the love and support 💖