𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛....

TW⚠️: talks about anxiety and depression

If your dealing with this just know you aren't alone, I too am going through it but be happy, know that YOU ARE WORTH IT, You ARE perfect no matter what, if he/she can't see that then their missing out because your gorgeous no matter what...ily

A/n: in which Vinnies dealing with his anxiety and depression but your his source of happiness and his only safe place when he isn't with his family....enjoy 😊 also some parts of this will be parts of the song. Listen to the song while reading if you want.

Vinnies P.O.V
I was in my room having yet again, another mental breakdown. I'm too stressed. Trying to stay active on tiktok is getting hard. Moving into the hype house was stressful enough and now I'm stressing about social media. People are always sexualizing me and tbh I don't care but it does get too far at times. I've been diagnosed with depression and trust me it isn't the best. My family were the only happiness I had and ever since I decided to move her to L.A almost a year ago I haven't been the same....well wasn't the same. Now, I have the best girlfriend in the world, she cares for me and is always here. She is now my source of happiness when I'm away from home. Sometimes I just wish that I could be myself.....my thoughts were interrupted once my door opened revealing a worried y/n.
End of p.o.v

V:hey.....
Y:hey....how you holding up in there?
V: not the best but I guess I'm alright...how about you?
Y: I'm doing okay...wanna talk about it?

*Vinnie looked at his girlfriend with such love because even when he didn't try to show his emotions she knew if he was okay or not*

V: I just, I just want you to "take me somewhere, I can be. I can be myself. Take me somewhere I am free, free to be myself and nothing else...."
Y:my love I know, I know its hard but you need to keep your head up okay? You-
V:" why do I try? Try to find my validation in what everyone's saying, I need some help."
Y: Vinnie don't say that, you have me, your family, your friends. I love you they all do.
V: I had a dream the other day
Y: what was it about?
V: "we're dancing on the edge, of anxietys ledge, and I might fall again. I might fall. We're walking on a road, of worry and I hope. That I don't fall again, I don't fall..."
Y: Vinnie it gets better I promise...just think of the good times and not the bad ones. Yes it hurst but I promise you that it gets better and your so strong for coming this far in life. Know that your worth it and that I love you for who you are, live life to the fullest. I love you.....
V:"they say "follow your heart" but its beating uncontrollably, I can't hear what its telling me this time.." help me my love please, I beg you....
*you take him in your arms as he crys on your shoulder.

(Pretend its you and vinnie)

****20 mins later****

Your P.O.V
Vinnie and I are cuddling on his bed and he's asleep but I can't seem to go to sleep, the pain he's feeling worrys me. I'm scared that I'll lose him to his depression. He's the love of my life and I hate to see him like this....I must try harder to keep him happy.
I then fall asleep with vinnie in my arms....the end

A/n: once again I'm sorry if your going through this...everything y/n said is what i would have said to anyone who is dealing with this, ilysm and YOU ARE WORTH EVERYTHING. <33