𝑅𝑒𝑑

T/W: self harm, blood, mentions of death!! Be warned <3

Your P.O.V
I was in my room getting ready for a dinner date with my boyfriend vinnie. I was wearing his favorite color and everything. A red dress, makeup look and some of his favorite perfume i  own. The only reason I'm going  all out with this date is because Vinnie has been distancing himself from me a lot. Reds also his favorite color so I'm hoping he notices. I also don't wanna look clingy or anything so I'm hoping it doesn't look that way.
End of p.o.v

Skip to the at the restaurant*

Your P.O.V
Vinnie and I were sitting at our table when some girl around our age walked by to head to the bathroom and Vinnie couldn't keep his eyes off her. I decided that I wanted to talk to him
End of p.o.v

Y:Vin...
He ignored you
Y:Vinnie?
He ignored you once again
Y: babe....
he scram at you not loud for everyone to hear but enough for you to flinch
V: WHAT?!
Y: n-nothing...
Tears where now threatening to fall out of your eyes
V: well then leave me alone
And with that he walked towards the bathroom (the girl is in there too 🤨)

Your P.O.V again
I decided to leave, i wasnt gonna watch him go up to a random girl he thought was attractive and have him flirt in front of me, Im tired of having my 50% of the relationship not appreciated. I missed him, the old him. I missed us....I decided to go back home

Skip to you getting home

Still in your p.o.v
As I walked inside the house that I shared with my lover and closed the door I suddenly fell on the ground crying. I had enough. I was done with this. Hes put me through so much and I can't handle it anymore. As I got up walking to the kitchen I opened the drawer and took out the sharpest knife I could find and walked in to the bathroom that connected to mine and my lovers room.

⚠️suicide warning ⚠️
When I got into the bathroom I turned on the water and started a bath. Once the bathtub was semi filled I got in fully clothed in my dress and smeared makeup and I began cutting. I cut a few times and then I cut on my other arm. I also began cutting on my thighs. I watched as the water turned into a dark red shade. The stinging sensation of the impact the water made to my cuts. It hurt. My vision started getting blurry. As I was about to pass out and go into darkness someone busted through the door. It was him, my lover. The person I wanted to die with, the person I wanted to get married to, the person I wanted to call the father of my future children that I will now not have. It was all now gone. Because of his act. He didn't seem to love me anymore and I was all alone, my family and I, we stopped talking years ago and they probably won't know I'm gone. I heard screaming. And crying. He was begging for me to come back. He was in pain. I heard him say one more thing, that he would always love me....and so I built up enough strength to say "I love you too, but I must go now. Live life and find someone who can give you what I couldn't, goodbye my love" and with that everything went black.

The end......

A/n: pls don't hurt yourself. Its not worth it. Your so incredibly beautiful and you don't need a boys/girls opinion to bring you down. As long as you remind yourself that your beautiful and know your self worth you'll be okay. Ilyy <33