"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚"

A/n: your a few months pregnant and this is a little fluff I thought of.....also for my non Spanish speakers Mariposa means butterfly. Well enjoy! 🤗💖

Vinnies P.O.V
I was laying in bed with my girlfriend y/n who was 6 months pregnant with a baby girl in her stomach who was peacefully asleep in my arms when I decided to have a little talk with my future daughter.

V: hey my little "mariposa", heh you like that nickname? I decided to call you that because I know how much mommy loves butterflies and so I decide to call you that. Your my little Mariposa.
I also wanted to tell you that I will always be here for you, ill be your shoulder to cry on, I want you to trust me, I want to be one of  two of your safe places which the other should be mommy because we would never do anything to hurt you. I want to be your friend, your hero, the person you ask for help when mommy isn't there, i want to be an option not something you avoid. I hope we can have that bond. I promise you, I'll always be there for you and mommy. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you two, even if it hurts me. Your the love of my life, I would never exchange you and your mommy for anything in the world. Mommy and I are so blessed to have you on the way. I can't wait to hold you in my arms. I can't wait to see you grow up into an amazing woman. I'll always be here for you. "I love you, my mariposa"

As soon as I finished my sentence I heard a small sobs and realized y/n was crying a little due to my words so I hugged her and told her I loved her........the end

Sorry if this was bad omg xxx
I've been busy here at home and haven't had time to come up with anything but this was in my drafts and im trying to finish one. Ilygsm ty for the support <33