Chapter 2

HUGO

"Honey, don't stop." The girl I'm pounding at moaned.

I smirked and quickly turned her over without pulling out. She let out a long moan while the upper half of her body is lying flat on the bed while the lower half is sticking for me.

"You want more, huh?" I teased as I started to slow my pace a little.

She wriggled her ass for me which made me moan because of the sensation but I gripped her ass and made her still.

"Ano ba, Hugo. Fuck me already!" Bahagyang sigaw nya pero tinawanan ko lang sya habang mabagal pa ring umuulos.

I really love teasing women. I find pleasure when they're begging me to fuck them. It gives me the boost I need.

"Hugo." She groaned out of frustration before tilting her head towards me. "Please fuck me. Fuck me like you've never fucked before." She said the last thing through gritted teeth as if she was the one who was never fucked before.

I smirked before I pulled my buddy out that caused a gasp from her but before she could even react, I quickly pulled her up to stand in front of me.

"Just don't cum fast." I whispered in her ear before I plunged my buddy inside her, forcefully.

"Ahh!" She moaned and groaned at the same time.

Her wetness is not enough to make it easier for her but I still like it 'cause she's tight. Bahagya kong tinulak ang katawan nya pababa sa kama kaya sagad na sagad ang alaga ko sa loob nya. She kept moaning as if she's becoming crazy but I don't care. As long as I please them while making pleasing myself, it's alright.

I gripped her waist and started pounding at her really hard. My thrusts are making the bed the squeak despite not being in it.

"Hu..go." She cannot moan my name properly because of my thrusts.

"Ugh!" I moaned back when she started wriggling her ass against my buddy.

I let her do that for a while because it gives me a good feeling.

"Like it?" She teased before she pulled out just to push me to the bed.

The next thing I knew, she's already straddling me with my buddy inside her. I smirked at her and relaxed my body against the headboard. She looked at me confidently before starting to grind.

I moaned a little as I watch her seductively move her body on mine. My buddy is starting to get hard even more as it is rare for a woman to take charge but her performance is turning me off.

She's just pleasuring herself so I held her waist and started pounding at her. Nawala na naman sya sa sarili nya habang bumabalik na ang libido sa katawan ko. I thrusted at her slowly but deeper which made her cry in joy but I didn't stopped and pounder at her over and over again as I am starting to close in.

"Fuck!" I cursed as I reached my peak.

My heart is beating so fast because of the exhaustion while the girl I am with, collapsed beside me, just like the others. Hindi ko alam kung mahihina lang ang katawan nila o sadyang magaling lang talaga ako.

I bet my life that it is the latter.

I shook my head while smirking before I put the blanket over her naked body. I removed the condom as my buddy is slowly softening then I slowly stood. I quietly wore my clothes as I hate to wake her up. Not because of a sweet reason but just because I don't want her to demand a cuddle. It's not my thing anyway.

I combed my hair using my hand before leaving her unit. I smirked at myself through my reflection on the elevator door before shaking my head.

Why am I so irresistable? I don't need to look for women as they were the ones who are finding me. Too bad, they just get one chance to get fucked by me.