Chapter 13

HUGO

Ilang araw na rin mula nang may muntik ng mangyari sa amin ni Sierra. I thought I can finally discover what is special to that woman that made me this smitten to her. I just saw her then the next thing I knew, I am bewitched.

Sierra made me her lapdog. She made me do things that I did not imagine I would do for a woman. And that was just because of the unexplained lust I have for her.

But something about her made me realized that I am not only lusting for her. There's something beyond that feeling and I don't know what it is. Basta ang sigurado lang ay ang kagustuhan kong maging akin sya, akin lang.

Pero hindi ko inaasahan ang pag-iyak nya ng gabing iyon. The moment she entered the unit, I felt that she's upset and bothered. I don't know how but I just knew it. Kaya napag-desisyunan kong ayain syang kumain at uminom para sana pagaanin ang loob nya pero nauwi kami sa sitwasyon na iyon.

I almost cursed Sofia for ruining our moment because I was so fucking horny and ready at that time but when I saw Sierra crying, my world stopped. Iba ang paraan ng pag-iyak nya, para bang may mabigat syang dinadala at nahihirapan na sya dahil doon.

Sa mga panahon na magkasama kami, akala ko kilala ko na sya. Akala ko matatag syang babae. Nagkamali pala ako.

I saw countless women cried in front of me so I perfectly knoq how to comfort them but when it came to Sierra, my mind went blank because I know there's a deep reason why she suddenly cried. It is as if a frightening memory flashed back to her.

Sierra occupied my mind for the past few days. The next morning, she was silent and she did not even laid her eyes on me. She was cold not only to me but also to Sofia. Mabuti na nga lang at hindi sya hinahanap ng bata kundi mas lalala lang ang alalahanin ko.

She was like that on the following days. Distant. Cold. I did not talk to her because I know she will get more upset. She hates my guts especially when I am being mischievous. I smirked at the thought. I suddenly missed his pissed expression whenever he sees my face.

My curiousity as to why she became like this grew deeper. I want to dig her reason but something is stopping me. Who am I to do that anyway?

I am just a man who is waiting to taste every inch of her body.

I'm just worried that she'll cut our deal. Yeah, that's the only reason for my concern. I reasoned to myself.

I don't like her, just her body.

"Hi, good--"

"I'm leaving. Just lock the door if you'll leave too." Malamig nyang putol sa sasabihin ko.

It's Saturday and I was surprised to see her fully dressed. Ang alam ko ay wala syang pasok kapag weekend at kahit gusto ko pang mag-tanong ay naka-alis na si Sierra.

I sighed and I caught Sofia looking at me with her round innocent eyes.

"Kailan kaya titino yang Ninang mo? Nami-miss ko na yung kasungitan nya, e." Sabi ko sa kanya na para bang naiintindihan nya ako.

Napa-iling na lang ako dahil sa ginawa bago sya muling pina-kain. Sofia is a good girl if she's in a good mood. Hindi naman sya mahirap alagaan lalo na't may background na rin ako sa pag-aalaga ng bata. Kahit ayaw ko man ay nagpapa-salamat pa rin ako sa sutil kong kakambal na madalas akong pinipilit na i-babysit ang kambal nya.

"Gusto mo bang mamasyal, Sof?" Tanong ko na para bang sasagot ito sa akin.

Kakatapos ko lang mag-hugas ng pinag-kainan at nasa playpen nya ngayon si Sofia. She's standing while holding the small fence and I can't help but to smile. I never imagine in taking care of a child at this age, at this mindset but Sierra is persistent until I got used to it.