Shorts!!

"Again you are doing that. I am telling you Nanu, you are going to regret this big time some day", Rajveer said.

"What?? Are I always want you to strip for me. This is the closest it comes to that", Naina replied with openly drooling over top half naked hubby.

Rajveer gave her a piercing look but he needs to rush. There is a pending deadline for a meeting.

Corona made them stand still. Both of them recently came back from missions and are on mandatory quarantine.

But their work is still going on from home. They are both kept on a desk job so all the time they either are in calls or cracking codes or doing research.

This is making them spend a lot of time at home without any interruptions.

Rajveer had this habit of ditching his clothes to laundry basket which is kept besides their washroom before going to bath while he kept himself wrapped in a towel. His top half is on full display and Naina lately developed this habit of gawking him doing this. This is why Rajveer was getting annoyed

He came back running and was standing in front of his mirror doing his hairs when she took a stand besides it.

"Again you started staring me? What have gone into you today?", Rajveer asked. Annoyed at his wife who is making him uncomfortable.

"Are kya hai? Dekh hi to rahi hu..", Naina said.

"Aise dekh rahi ho jaise mujhme pizza nazar aa rha ho tumhe. Mai comb bhi thik se nai kar pa raha hu. Dekho sab gadbad ho rha hai", Rajveer screwed up his face while saying.

"Well you look cute freshly out of the bath. Aankhen bhi badi ho jati hai aapki. Pizza se bhi yummy lag rahe ho aap abhi, you know", Naina said with mischievous eyes.

"What's up with you Mrs. Shekhawat? Anyways leave na, don't mess with my concentration", Rajveer told annoyingly trying to set his curly hairs who have a mind of their own.

"Come let me do it for you", Naina made him sit on the bed and combed his hairs lovingly.

He pulled her in through her hips, "Kya bat hai, batao na"

"You know, just feeling horny", she winked at him.

"Shit! Why do you always feel horny when I have work sweetheart", he frowned.

She pecked him lightly as she was done with his hairs, "see all done".

Rajveer who is watching his hairs now, "are ye Kya hai? Aise nai karta mai. Hato"

She frowned and left him alone to fix his hairs again.
——————————————————————————

She needs to bathe now and she is deciding what to wear. Since they are working from home, she's bored of her night suits and thought of something different to wear.

Suddenly her eyes went on her new shorts. She ordered them online on a sale, it's grey with black hearts and with frills on the hem.

She chose them to wear along with a v neck black t-shirt. After having a head bathe she came to put lotion on her legs.

Rajveer is working from the same room and now openly ogling at her legs.

"What are you doing now, Mr Shekhawat?", Naina asked with raising her eyes.

"Weren't you doing the same, some time back?", Rajveer teased her.

"Acha to aap badla le rahe ho?", Naina said sarcastically.

Rajveer who is now close to her, "May be".

He twisted her waist to made her face him and kissed her. Her fresh clean scent is driving him insane.

He made them lie on bed and kissed her again. She is also loving the feel of his lips. "They are so gushy gushy", she thought.

They were kissing deeply while his hands ventured inside her top playing with her skin. She held him as she was also moving into a pleasure zone.

Suddenly the phone started ringing, some colleague of Naina is calling for some information.

"Leave me...-are please na...it's my working hours.. I can't leave this", Naina pleaded.

She took the call, "yeah ok. Fine I will talk to him. Ok"

While this also Rajveer's fingers are dancing on her stomach and she is controlling her voice to stay professional. Suddenly his hands touched a sensitive area and a sound escaped Naina's mounts.

"No sorry, yeah i will handle it. Bye", Naina immediately disconnected the call before she could make a blunder.

"What the hell Rajveer. Let me go", Naina whined.

"Are tum hi ho kah rahi thi na ki you are feeling horny", he pulled her again with dark eyes.

"Han tab thi, abhi meri meeting hai. Bye", Naina told him and kissed his pout.

"Ek shart par", Rajveer said with a cute pout on his face.

"Han I know. We will continue this at night. Ok?", Naina now in work mode, promised him so that he can let her go.

"Fine. Itni boring ho gai ho na tum Mrs. Shekhavat", Rajveer said whining.

"Aapse thodi kam, Mr. Shekhawat", she said while showing him her tongue.

She closed the door behind him while putting on the headphones to join the meeting. Smiling on the adventure they just had.

Who would have thought that they will be blessed to have such moments in life!!

"Kisi libas ki khushboo jab ud ke aati hai,
Tere badan ki judai bahut satati hai,

Tere baigair mujhe chain kaise padta hai,
Mere baigair tujhe neend kaise ati hai"
-John Eliya

Theme is suggested by sanistories

/* it's a random update. Hope you all will like it.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!! 

I am thinking of starting a short story series for KAYA. Let me know if you guys are interested.
*/