An unexpected date - part 4

"Chehre pe hasi...chal me uchal. Kya bat hai!!! Lagta hai kisi ka barson purana vrat tut hi gya kal rat", Naveen commented as Rajveer is making coffee in kitchen humming a song.

"Chup kar saale....ye bata ki coffee me 1 chammach cheene lega ya fir 2 ka mood hai?", Rajveer said suppressing his smile.

"Are teri virginity dubara khone ki khushi me tu ghani mithi coffee pila de....coffee kya...chal scotch nikalte hai...itna khushi ka mouka hai aaj", Naveen said.

"Tere jaise bevda nahin hun. Subah subah kaun peeta hai....aur ye virginity part 2 kya hai?", Rajveer asked adding sugar in the coffee.

"Are you were not getting laid from so long.....it's like you are virgin again...hai Na....acha vaise bata tune kaise one night stand kar lia? Tu to in sab me believe nahin karta", Naveen asked.

Rajveer didn't replied anything but his face is turning pink.

"Haye meri janeman...sharmate hue to tu kya hoor lagti hai. Chal bata ye chamatkar kaise hua? Was she really hot? Or she was very sexy or better ...she was both?", Naveen asked as Rajveer handed him his cup.

"She is nice indeed", he replied.

"I knew it....see online dating is not so bad indeed", Naveen said with a smirk.

Rajveer blushed and took a sip to hide it.

"So when are you meeting her again?", Naveen asked.

"I don't know. We haven't exchanged numbers. Due to some urgent work call, she needs to leave abruptly", he replied sadly.

"Are to usme itna pareshan hone ki kya bat hai....message her on the app.  What Yar...kya hoga tera mere bina", Naveen said taping his head getting up to put his mug in sink.

But Rajveer is completely perplexed. He really do what to see her but how can he? She left in a hurry and both of them forgot that they need to exchange numbers.

Anyways this was never meant to be something, he thought. But his mind keeps going back to her, again and again.
——————————————————

"Ab bas kar....kab tak khangalegi vo app....kisi aur app me hoga yar vo registered", Kriti said to Naina who is surfing the app from the time they are back from their business trip.

"Hmm", she said without moving her eyes from screen.

Kriti sighed over her occupation, "fine let me help you. What's his full name?".

Naina looked at her this time, "ohh.....". She realised she doesn't know his full name.
—————————————————-

2 months later

"So, when is he coming?", Kriti asked a puzzled Naina.

"Your brother was about to come right?", she asked.

Naina nodded. She is a bit lost as they are in TOIT and this place always reminds her of him.

"Bhaiya", she said as she spotted him.

Naveen entered with a beautiful girl.

"Chutki", he said giving a cursory hug. Naina pushed him back, "public me Naina bolne me takleef hoti hai aapko".

"Are jo maza chutki bolne me hai, vo Naina me kahan", Naveen said teasing her.

"Hello", the girl said a bit nervously.

"Shubha right?", Naina asked and gave her a beautiful smile.

"Yep. Yahin hai Shubha....aur ye hai Chutki. Meri choti behan, meri zindagi me sukh chain bachpan se sirf isi ne cheena hai. Par ab ye badi ho gai hai aur iske darshan ab durlabh hai to islie I brought you in my life. Ab sukh chain se zindagi achi nai lagti na....thoda drama is imp", Naveen said taking a seat and earned a look from Shubha and Naina both.

"Kahan se ye pasand aa gya aapko? Ab bhi chance hai...Bhag jao. You will get a much better guy. Atleast isse better sense of humour to definitely mil jayega", Naina said to Shubha.

Before Shubha can say anything, Naveen replied, "bhai ka ghar basta hua nai dekha jata na tujhse. Sahi kahan hai logo ne ki bhabhi aur nanad ki kabhi nahin jan sakti".

Shubha looked at Naveen with wide eyes when Naina responds, "chal chal....yahan bhabhi par daya aa rahi hai mujhe...vaise bhabhi bani nai hai abhi. Aise hi harkate rahi teri to kabhi nai banegi".

"Bas", Shubha said interrupting their banter.

Naveen and Naina looked at her and then at each other in surprise.

"Kitna bolte ho tum dono. Ye to khair humesha se aisa hi hai aur tum bhi....bap re", Shubha mumbled but it's audible to both.

Naveen gulped whereas Kriti who is suffering as well laughed on the sibling's situation.

"Sorry Yar...vo we met after long to thora excitement me jyada ho gya.....Naina meet Shubha. I told you about her right", he introduced her again.

"Hi....it's lovely to see you in person", Naina smiled and shakes her hand. They spoke on phone before couple of times.

From past few months, things are turning pretty serious between Naveen and Shubha. Shubha's parents are now pushing for them to get married.

"It's so good to see you too. I have heard so much about you", Shubha said with a shy smile.

"Really.....normally he never mentions me to his friends. Well you are a girl so harmless", Naina said the last line in an undertone.

"Han to....I don't want my friends also to prey on you. I had enough night mares of that during school time. Madam school me mere almost he dost Ka crush thi", Naveen said grinding his teeth.

Naina chuckled, "yes, so awesome days those were".

Shubha is looking at them amusingly. It's been 10 minutes they all met but she hardly said one sentence.

"Tere lie honge awesome. I hated that. Imagine everyone fantasying about you sister.yukkk", Naveen exclaimed.

"So I go through that as well. Mai to popular thi, ye to flirt tha. Meri har friend se flirt karna iska param dharm tha aur mere lie sare double standards. Nautanki", Naina said opening the menu.

"As if you haven't stopped calling your friends to home for that reason itself. I know that Chutki", Naveen replied.

"So...tit for tat....acha what will you have?", Naina asked Shubha who is startled that they are talking with her.

"Umm....pizza?", she suggested.

"Great choice. Let's order pizza and order one beer for me", Naina said closing the menu.

"Tu mere samne piyegi?", Naveen asked.

"Drama mat kar. Pahli bar nahin pee rahi hu. What will you have Kriti", she asked her friend.

"I will have the same", she said.

"Bhai ke samne behan kab se peene lagi? Thodi to sharam kia kar Naina, mai tera bada bhai hu", Naveen said.

"Itni sharam karni hai na to khud peena band kar mere samne. Jab tu bottle lekar baith jata tha. Tab sharam nai ati thi tujhe", Naina reverted back.

"Inka yahin chalta hai....adat dal lo", Kriti mumbled to Shubha who is getting the idea herself as well.

"Batao....bade bhai ki koi izzat hi nahin hai", Naveen shaking his head.

"Acha vaise I want to talk to you about something. Shubha's parents wants us to get married as you know but you don't know that Maa took a promise from me that I will get you married before myself. As she is no more, I am in a moral dilemma now. So I decided to at-least see you engaged before my marriage....so do you have anyone in your life?", Naveen asked seriously.

Naina is stunned and Kriti is coughing on her drink.

"I don't have anyone and I don't want to get engaged either so I see you with two options. Either you forget this stupid thing Mom said on her death bed as clearly people don't make intelligent decisions in that stage or you delay your marriage", Naina replied with a snap and left the hotel leaving everyone puzzled with her response.

/* happy Friday everyone!!

*/