An unexpected date!

"This story of independent of the last shot in this series. I will be adding few parts of this story as part of my Valentine's special 😊 "

"What are you doing man? Why are you wasting your holidays?", Naveen asked Rajveer who is reading continuously.

"Because I like reading Naveen. I have fun doing it you know", he said without looking up.

"I know ...I know....but you are on a proper holiday after almost an year. This is mandatory holiday given to you to relax...do something which is exciting...different....reading is your everyday activity....you are have your head in those, every free moment of your day....you read in canteen as well Dude", Naveen said rolling his eyes.

"Hmm...", Rajveer said royally ignoring him.

"Dekh bhai kal Valentine's Day hai...pyar karne valo ka din...atleast kal to kuch diff kar le", he said sitting opposite him on a couch.

"Exactly my point...pyar karne valo ka din hai. Na to mujhe kisi se pyar hai na hi kisi ko mujh se...so what am I supposed to celebrate Naveen", Rajveer said finally keeping his book down as Naveen is not going to let him read in peace anyways.

"To bana le na. Dekh kitne options hai ab to. Why don't you try online..see this app. Acha ruk let me create you a profile", Naveen said picking up Rajveer's phone.

"Tu...tu pagal hai kya? I don't believe in online dating. Give it me back", he said taking a swing at his phone which was snatched by Naveen on time.

"Chill na. It's an experiment. Koi shadi nai karva raha hai teri. Just go on a date. If it's good then take her out on Valentine's or you can skip", Naveen said again creating a basic profile for him.

"Yar...i really don't want to do this", Rajveer tried to snatch the phone back again but he changed his seat.

"Shut up. We are doing this. Akhir dost ka ghar basane ki jimmedari meri bhi to hai", Naveen replies selecting a good picture of Rajveer.

"What should I write about you...hmm....loves to read, fitness junkie and hates popular pop culture reference", Naveen is writing jumping from here to there.

"You know I will delete this profile", Rajveer said with piercing eyes taking his book back.

"Drama mat kar aur chup chap ja date par. Teri sadi hui shakal dekh ke mujhe din rat bore mat kar....", Naveen said.

"Ek min...why are you so keen to send me outside tonight", Rajveer asked as something clicked in his mind.

"I am not interested in getting you outside tonight...I think it's good that you should spend sometime outside...ghar ke andar pada rahta hai bad pure din", Naveen said looking away from his friend.

"We have an outdoor job Naveen. It's not like we are sitting idle the whole day anyway. It's good to be inside and sitting idle actually", Rajveer replies.

Naveen avoided his talk and keep filling the details to create the profile.

"Bata de kaun aa rha hai yahan varna to bilkul hi ghar se bahar nahin jayunga mai", Rajveer warned Naveen crossing his arms.

Naveen sighed, "Shubha aa rahi hai. Bas khushi mil gai jan kar....".

"Vo chudail....ab to kabhi nai jayunga ghar se bahar", Rajveer said making a face. They don't get along much and last time when they met, they ended up with a huge fight.

"Please Yar please....tujhe pata hai uske 10000 rishtedar hai shahar me...she won't meet me outside aur tu ghar pe rahega to ghar bhi nai aayegi...please please", Naveen Starr begging ditching all his pretences.

"Nautanki...hat....vaise tujhe dikhta kya hai us chudail me?", Rajveer said picking up his phone back.

"Chudail is hot Raj....she is steaming hot", Naveen said dreamily. "Aise bhi mujhe ghar thodi na basana hai uske sath...ye to bas time pass hai".

"I know....net practice before you meet your, "one and only", Rajveer completed his dialog which he pitches to justify his flirting.

A notification popped on the screen and Rajveer opened it, "you actually created my profile?".

"What? Someone already right swiped for you? Dikha", Naveen snatched the phone from his hand.

"Kya item hai yar ye bandi....nam kya hai...Niharika Bose...she is hot dude...let me right swipe for her too"

"Naveen ...stop it...I really don't want to go Dude", Rajveer tried to stop but Naveen actually did right swiped for her and it's a match! He actually gave her a time and place and actually fixed a date for him.

"Please go dude. Have fun and thank me later", Naveen replied with a wink and throws the phone back to him.

Rajveer is irritated but what can be done. He have to go out because of Shubha...fine, a date is also ok to get out ....anyways it would be rude now to cancel.

As the day progresses, the initial positivity of Rajveer for this online date went down gradually.

Where Naveen is busy with the arrangements for his date, Rajveer is feeling jittery.

He messaged Niharika to postpone the date as well but it seems she is not online anymore.

As the time approaches for the date and Niharika replied that she already left for the venue, Rajveer felt there is no way to cancel this date anymore.

He left for the date nonchalantly with all the attempts of Naveen of cheering him failed.

"Ok fine. Do it as a favour to me. I will owe you one",Naveen said finally giving up.

"Yes, you do owe me one", Rajveer said closing the door behind him.

He started his car in a pissed off mood. It's been months we went into such a scheme/date. Last time it was a year back, then too it's because of Naveen and then too it was because of some weird hookup of his and because they share a bedroom so definitely, he can't stay at home.

He reached the pub, Club Bionics. Such geeky name, he thought.

And there he saw her!

"Fuck off me, you slime. How dare you touch me", she said throwing the man off her. They are inside brewery of the pub on the ground floor which is pretty desolate section.

"Of course I can touch you. I am your date...we are here on a date...remember....you right swiped on me", that Guy said leaning on her again.

"That doesn't give you license to be close to me",she said pushing him.

"Of course it does. Ye feminism ka kachra yahan Dilli me kisi aur ko sunana", he said forcing himself on him.

To give the credit, girl is fighting hard but Rajveer decided to intervene.

He pulled the man back, "she said no Dude. It means leave her alone".

"Go to hell", the man pushed him back but he didn't know whom he is targeting.

Rajveer's killer instincts made him skip his hand and he hold his hand to capture his throat.

He gave a measured pressure on his throat so that he struggles but it didn't cause any real damage, "get the hell out of here and don't let me see your face again. Otherwise, I will show you what he'll actually is".

That man interprets Rajveer is not someone to be messed with and left immediately.

She dusted her dress when he turned to her, "are you ok?"

"I am fine. I was fine then too. I could have handled him, you don't need to intervene but anyways, Thanks!",she said picking him her purse who is on the ground, probably fell during their hustle.

"Ohk....sorry to disturb then", he said turning around.

"You are forgiven", she said and he stopped in his tracks for a second and take a good look at her.

After all she is not a kind of girl you will meet everyday!