An unexpected date - part 5

/* happy Sunday everyone......

Yar thode comments do. Mera bhi Sunday happy banao. Itna poor response....sab naraz ho mujhe kya?

*/

She is walking in her own world avoiding the honking from behind.

Finally the car over takes her and stopped.

"Kahan dhyan hai? Kab se I am trying to stop you"

She looked at the driver and found him smiling at her.

Her face automatically breaks into a heart warming smile in recognition

"Can I drop you somewhere?", he asked.

"Hmm....you can but I don't have the destination with me", Naina replied lost in her thoughts.

Rajveer felt things a bit odd with her and got down parking the car.

"Kya hua hai?", he asked.

"Kyu batau tumhe?", she asked and he realised that they are practically strangers only.

"Ok. Come inside", he held the car door open for her. After all it's Delhi and it's late, it's not safe for her to be roaming alone.

He is driving the car in silence and finally stopped at Wendy's driveway delivery.

"Actually I am hungry.....", he said with a shrug to her curious eyes.

Till the time their chance come, Naina started to drool as well.

"One veg cheese burger, large ice tea and large French fries for me as well. Make it a meal", she said to him who smirks turning his face away and ordered for both.

Soon their order is packed and they left. Naina opens her French fries in between only and started munching on them.

"What? I am hungry", she said to Rajveer who is looking at her amusingly.

"I thought, I was hungry", he said teasing her.

Naina pouts but then offers him as well but since he is driving he shrugged. She then took some and feed him. He is surprised with her gesture and looked at her on which she make him eat some more.

He is smiling like a fool and concentrating on driving while Naina is stuffing her face.

They reached towards India Gate where he parked the car.

Naina who is finished with the food looked at him, "umm....by any chance, there is nothing happening between us tonight".

Rajveer looked at her in a puzzled way.

She rolled her eyes, "I mean there is no chance of a hookup tonight. I just want to make it clear....in case you might be thinking along the lines".

Rajveer's mouth opened in shock, "nai....i ...I am not expecting anything like that...I genuinely offered to help you know".