An unexpected date: final part

"I love Wendy's burger. Amazing na?", asked Kriti looking at Naina who haven't taken a bite and just staring at that burger who is reminding her of someone.

She left the restaurant leaving the food untouched.

Kriti smiled at her response.
——————————————————

"Yar kuch bhi bol....India gate ki na bat hi kuch aur hai", Naveen said eating roasted peanuts.

"Acha sun na...ice cream khayega?", Naveen asked and bought two sachmuch Aam ice cream candies.

Rajveer looked at the ice cream bar and left from there without saying anything.

Naveen smiled and shakes his head.
——————————————————

"Yar tum logo ko Noida me koi aur jagah nahin milti kya? Bas har bar TOIT me aa jate hai hum?", Naina snapped at her group of friends.

"But you only liked the food here", a clueless colleague of her said.

Naina stomped her feet and left from there.

'She left. Must be reaching your place soon. Make sure usko entry mil jaye as army base hai', typed Kriti with an amused expression while their gang is perplexed why Naina reacted this way
————————————————

He opens the door after continuous ringing of bell.

"Naina.."

She pushed him and gets inside.

She started throwing things around.

"Kya kar rahi ho tum?", he asked as one of their lamp breathed his last.

"Kya kar rahi hu mai? Vahin kar rahi hu jo pahle hi kar lena chahiye tha", Naina said throwing a glass towards him.

He ducked in time and thank God it's a steel glass, he thought.

"Par you gone all this time aur ab tum yahan aakar ye sab", he said ducking when she threw the remote at him and catching it last minute.

"I know it's my fault that I was gone silently. Tumne breakup kia na ab tum dekho is pure ghar ko tumhare maine break na kar dia to mera nam Naina nai", she said trying to pull of the TV.

Rajveer thought it's high time he needs to pitch in now.

"Naina....I broke up because we were heading that way...right?", he said holding her hand.

"Really? How come Mr. Shekhawat?", she asked puting her hand on her waist facing him with anger filled eyes.

Rajveer gulped down over seeing her like this. Really she is looking scarier than any enemy he had ever faced.

"You...you only were not sure of me right?", he said looking at her scary form.

She takes a step near him, "when did I said that? Tell me?".

"But you didn't said that you love me back", he replied innocently.

"Bas vahin gadi ruk gai na tumhari....are kahan nai to iska matlab ye thodi na hai ki pyar nai tha", Naina said loudly slamming her head.

"Matlab? Bat to ek hi hui na yar", he said scratching his head.

"Aree yar....ye sare ladke kya same manufacturing defect ke sath ate hai. Tum logo ko between the lines padhna nahin ata kya...", she replied looking away in anger looking for something else to throw.

"Yar nai ata mujhe samajh between tha lines....tum bata do na sidhe sidhe. Do you love me Naina?", he asked desperately.

She turned towards him with a sigh, "from the time you broke up with me I haven't had a single full meal. I am eating just to survive. I haven't eaten any junk food because now all of it reminds me of our dates....I don't even eat ice cream kyuki vo mujhe sachmuch aam ki yad dilata hai....dating apps dekh ke humari first date yad ati hai and I finally uninstalled them....I can't smoke kyuki us rat ki yad ati hai....I can't drink kyuki ab har cheez me mujhe tum yad ate ho....in sab se tumhe kya samajh ata hai?", she asked pulling his collar while he looks cluelessly at her with his mouth hanging open.