Prologue

??? 1: Marvelous. Simply amazing

Said an old man with white hair, wearing a white lab coat.

He is standing in a large, dimly lit room. In front of him, is a large human sized pod, filled with some sort of liquid and he looked at it with an amused smile.

??? 1: You have done well, my granddaughter. Your success will bring us a step closer to achieving our goals

??? 2: Thank you. Grandfather

Standing beside him, is a young woman with long black hair, wearing a pair of glasses and is also wearing a lab coat.

??? 1: This will be the beginning of something extraordinary

The man said with a grin before walking away, leaving the woman alone.

(Years later)

Currently, inside of a bank, things are going on as usual. The bank accountants are talking to their clients, and there are a few more people sitting at the benches. It was a peaceful morning. Until...

*BANG!* *BANG!*

Everyone was startled by the loud sounds of gunshots, coming from the main entrance.

???: Nobody move! This is a robbery!

A man, wearing a simple white t-shirt and a bandana covering his mouth, shouted as four other men, similarly dressed and armed with handguns quickly entered afterwards.

Robber 1: Close the shutters and lock the door!

Two of them went and did as they were told, while the others got to work, forcing people to the ground and pulling the bank employees away to make sure they didn't trigger the alarm.

Robber 1: You two, keep an eye on the hostages. The rest of you, with me!

He ordered the rest of his men before running further into the building, with two other guys, each carrying an empty bag.

Robber 2: Don't try anything funny

Two of the robbers made their rounds, watching the hostages while pointing their guns at them. One of them then notices a certain raven haired boy, who is still standing in front of an ATM, completely oblivious to the situation. He is seen wearing a light grey sweater on top of his school uniform and wireless earbuds in his ears.

This boy, is Akiri Shiranobu. A highschool student, and a Level 5 candidate.

Robber 2: Hey, you! Hands in the air!

He went over and pokes him with the barrel of his gun.

Akiri: Hmm?