Chapter 8: AIM Burst

Mikoto: H-Hey!

Akiri: What's happening?

The two asked in concern.

Kiyama: The network... Overloaded...? No... This is...

Without another word, she collapses face-first to the ground and fell unconscious.

As the two students were about to check on her, suddenly, a light came out from the back of her head, moving upwards like a liquid as it bubbles and spurts spontaneously. The light slowly grows and takes form in front of their eyes.

It has rudimentary limbs and a grotesque bulbous head, with a glowing halo on top of it

It has rudimentary limbs and a grotesque bulbous head, with a glowing halo on top of it. Streaks of green light trail from its back.

Akiri: What in the...?

Mikoto: A... Fetus...?

The two were completely and utterly shocked at the horror in front of them.

Uiharu rushes towards them, only to see the monstrosity floating above.

It opens its eyes, and like all children born, lets out a scream...

(Elsewhere)

Meanwhile, back at the branch office, Kuroko grew frustrated as all of the cameras went dead after the earlier fight. Now, she has no way of keeping track of the situation.

Kuroko: It's no good! All of the cameras are down!

She muttered as she clenches her fist.

Kuroko: And I can't reach her by phone either...

Not wanting to sit still, Kuroko got up from her seat and started to head to the door. However, she didn't get very far as she was stopped by Konori who grabbed her arm.

Konori: Wait

Kuroko: I can't leave Onee-sama out there!

Kuroko argued as she tried to pull her arm away, but Konori kept hold, causing the pigtailed girl to wince in pain.