pain.

TW!!! R*pe

*A/N: This chapter is going to contain a heavy topic mentioned above. Please don't read it if you can get triggered by this. I love you all and if you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.

Hailey's POV

It's been a few hours since I've been taken. By now, I've lost hope that the team will find me. No one even cares about me, what was I thinking?? I hear the man coming back in. "Remember what I said about making you suffer? I will make sure you live with this suffering for the rest of your life. I will make sure you will remember this face for the rest of your life." The man says laughing. He removes his mask and unbuckles his pants. Oh fuck. Oh fuck no no no no no. This can't be happening. Please God no. I yell and cry for help. "Please don't please" I beg while crying. "Shut the fuck up" the man says and punches me causing another cut to form. He tries to grab me by my legs but I squirm trying to escape. "What did I tell you, you bitch?" He says and punched me again with even more force. He eventually grabs me and pulls down my pants. I cry and give up.

*A/N: I will not continue this scene because it's triggering to many and it's uncomfortable and so sad to write about. You can figure out what happens next.

He eventually lets go and leaves me there weightless and in pain. He pulls my pants back up in hopes of covering what just happened incase I am found. I feel nothing. He leaves the room. I'm so numb. He leaves the room and I lay there on the floor weightless and unable to move. I stare into the distance. No one is going to save you. You're all alone. Of course you're alone. You're a piece of shit and no one cares about you.

*A few days go by*

Almost nothing has changed since it happened. Punched. R*ped. All over and over again. I've been sat here staring into distance for days. Numb. I suddenly hear a loud bang coming through the door. I jump and start shaking. I'm so scared. Please don't let it happen again. It hurts too much. I bring my head to my knees in pain and close my eyes. I pray. I get so scared that I start to feel lightheaded. I blink my eyes to try and stay awake but fail as I start to see bla-...

Jay's POV

"Hailey. It's me. I've got you." I say. She's unconscious but I continue to speak to her to calm myself down. I can't believe I found her. It's been days and I honestly got so scared that I would never find her, and almost gave up. She looks so weak with all of the bruises on her face and body. "Hailey I'm here. It's Jay. I've got you." I say and pick her up. I take out to the ambulance and put her in the stretcher. Gianna and Sylvie check her vitals before bringing her into the ambulance. "You're safe now Hailey. Don't worry." Sylvie says. "We've got you Hailey" Gianna also says. Kim and I get into the ambulance and sit. I pray with Kim, that she'll be okay.

Hailey's POV

I start to regain consciousness and open my eyes slowly more to see more clearly but my sight still remains hazy due to the inflammation in my face from being beat repeatedly. Lights, voices, alarms. I panic and immediately jump and yell. Fuck fuck not again. Fuck. I feel hands on me pulling me down. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME" I yell while in panic. "Shhh Hailey it's me it's Kim. Jay is also here. Don't worry we've got you" I hear a voice say before I turn to the side and realize it's Kim and Jay. "NO YOURE A FUCKING DREAM GET OFF ME. PLEASE DONT HURT ME" I yell. "Hailey it's me it's Jay. You're not dreaming" Jay says as he holds my hands. I immediately become restless and let my body fall on the stretcher after realizing I'm not dreaming. I start to cry and I feel Kim's hands on my shoulder. "Thank god you're okay" she says with a shaky tone. I cry more and let my body rest on the stretcher. I'm fine. I'm completely fine. I have to stay strong for them. I can't be weak for them. I close my eyes and stop myself from showing my weakness in my eyes.

*After being rolled into the hospital and after Hailey was treated by the doctors*

"Hailey I have to ask, were you-" Natalie says before stopping. She asks Jay and Kim to leave the room. They leave. "Hailey, I have to ask because I saw some suspicious bruises around your lower body. Were you-" She says. I start to panic and immediately say "No. I wasn't r*ped.". "Hailey. I know this is hard for you but you're not alone. You can talk to us." She says. "I said I wasn't r*ped." I say. "Hailey-" she says. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. I WASN'T R*PED, I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT!" I yell. Natalie gives up and leaves the room. I start to cry as I hear Jay and Kim enter the room again. "It's okay Hailey, you're safe now" Jay says. "I won't let this happen to you again." He says and holds my hand.

*A few days after Hailey was in the hospital*

I start to pack my things from the hospital as I get ready to leave and go back home. Jay and Kim help me with my stuff and help me pack. I was told I needed to stay with someone, incase anything happened to me as I was still not completely recovered. I asked Kim to stay with me because I couldn't let Jay see me like this and I don't feel comfortable with a man living with me after what happened. My love for Jay is still the same but I can't bring myself to let him be with me. I know he will always protect me and I do trust him, but the thought of a man living with me right now scares me so I ask Kim instead. I hope he doesn't think I hate him. I just really can't do it.

Jay's POV

I hope Hailey doesn't think I'm mad at her. I completely understand how uncomfortable it must be for her to be with a man after days of her being punched repeatedly by that scumbag. Before she leaves to go home with Kim, I tell her "Hailey, I don't want you to think I'm mad at you. I completely understand. If u need anything from me, let me know" I say. She nods and gives me a small smile. I want to say it's nice to see her smile after days of her being in pain, but I know it isn't a genuine smile and she's still hurting a lot.