1.7

I smile listening to Gil ramble on to who knows what.

Harry grumbles softly, his grip on my hand tightens. We thought a nice walk around the Isle would be good, but then Gil wanted to join.. along with the rest of the crew.

I lift his hand up to kiss his knuckles stopping my tracks as I see some bikes no doubt from Auradon. "Guys.."

Harry turns to me with a frown worried before looking at what caught my attention. He grins wickedly as he heads over. "Such a shame someone would just leave these." He says grabbing one of the helmets.

I giggle, watching as the other crew mates get on the bikes, yelling and laughing in agreement.

"Come here treasure." Harry says, pulling me closer to him. He plops the helmet on my head and straps it on. "Just incase." He grins.

I smile. "You need one to." I say fixing the helmet on my head before looking around for another one.

"That was the last one." He shrugs getting on the bike with a happy sigh.

I bite my lip, weighing my options. "Fine, just drive slow." I mutter, getting on behind him.

"Slow?" He scoffs. "Now darling, you should know by know that is not what we are going to be doing."

I grumble and roll my eyes. "Thought so."

He revved the engine just as a door slammed open, showing the angry Auradon VK's.

"Oh hey Jay." Harry smirked, before taking off quickly.

I gasped gripping harry tighter. "Slow down!" I yell out making him laugh.

We turn a sharp corner making me let a out a scream, are bike started to tip.

"Shoot." Harry mutters, as we crash the bike.

I groan in pain glancing over at Harry.  He had some blood running down his head since he didn't have the helmet do protect him.

My eyes widen as he moans in pain, not opening his eyes. I hurry over panic seaping through. "Harry! H-Harry oh gosh...what ever you do don't go into the light! Oh your gonna die! Please dont..." I rambled out stopping as I hear him chuckle.

"Your so dramatic." He says, his voice a bit raspy.

"You scared me!" I yelled at him, slapping his chest gently making him laugh harder.

I stood with Harry in the small and only clinic on the Isle. 

"I'm really fine." Harry starts standing close to the exit.

I look over with a soft grumblw. "Well even if you feel fine something else could be wrong.  It... I'm just being prepared."

He sighs and nods, looking at me with a small smile. "Your luck I love you enough to be here... I hate hospitals."

"I think most people do." I grin.