1.0

I regret what I said earlier, Harry is worse than I truly thought.

I grumble as I glare at the dark haired pirate tied to a post along with my brother.

"Your literally the worse." I mutter out to Harry. 

He looks over, throwing a devious smirk my way. "Really princess?" He chuckles.

Ben frowns not putting much up much of a fight, seeming somewhat happy with being tied up.

I nod with a huff. "Yes! I truely don't think I can ever forgive you for any of this."

He smiles showing his stupid perfect teeth as he leans in close to me. "I'd be more careful with your choice of words." He whispers in my ear.

I shiver a bit as his warm breath hits my neck. "I'll say what I want." I hiss out softly, thrashing a bit.

He pulls away from me slightly, studying my face. An amused smile crossing his face. "If you say so." He mumbles in awe.

"Um..." Ben whispers confused. "I just want to say I'm still here." He smiles awkwardly.

Harry's eyes widen a bit as he looks over at Ben. He clears his throat and gets his glare going again. "You better hope your girlfriend comes through."

Ben frowns softly. "Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore." He mutters quietly, obviously heartbroken.

I gasped looking over at him in shock. "I'm sorry, what?" I growl out. "I swear if she hurt you! I don't care if she does save us, I'm gonna kill her."

Ben rolls his eyes as he shifts around a bit.

Harry looks at me in adoration. "Wow." He whispers

"Leave us alone, Harry." Uma shows up, motioning for her closest pirate friend away.

He grumbles and glances toward me, he sighs leaving quickly.

We stood in awkward silence, watching Uma quietly.

"I get that you don't deserve this." Ben starts out, getting interrupted as Uma starts to laugh.

"This?" She spits out angerly. "This island is a prison, thanks to your father. And don't pretend to look out for me." She huffs out with a roll of her eyes leaning against a post. "Because no one's looking out for me, it's just me."

I frown watching her closely, something didn't fell right but her words felt true. "Your mom isn't apart of this...?"

She chuckles with a small sneer. "My mom doesn't care about me either. Well, not unless she needs someone for the night shift."

"Ouch." Ben mutters out, as I flinch softly thinking about my family.

Yeah they care about me, but I always knew Ben was the favorite child.

"I don't need your pity." She snaps out.

"No, you certainly don't." Ben smiles. "You're very resourceful. I don't see you tied up."

She rolls her eyes and sits back down. "All right," she mutters shrugging him off. "So let's trash talk Mal." She smirks.

"I'd rather talk about you." Ben smiles charmingly to her.

I gasp and glanced toward him. Okay! I know you just got your heartbroken, but jeez! You can't move on that quickly.

After a small flirting moment, Uma gave her whole story on why she is angry and blah blah blah. Honestly, my legs were becoming numb and I didn't care enough about this girl.

I look up seeing Harry back in front of me and Uma no where in sight.

He smirks at me, leaning in close as he starts to untie me from the post.

"Oh thank goodness!" I whisper shout.

He laughs softly and brings me over to the plank, his hand on my lower back.

"Oh come on, Harry." I whine out, standing on the thin plank with Harry making sure I don't fall.

"They're here!" Gil shouts.

I jump a bit as I glance over seeing Mal and the group walk out with the wand. "Yes!" I whisper excitedly.

Uma smiles starting to sing, her crew and Mal doing the same.

"Gosh no." I groan out, leaning my head back on Harry's chest. "Why do we always have to sing out our problems..."

Harry laughs softly leaning closer to me as he watches the scene infront of us. "I find it quite entertaining." He whispers in my ear.

"Oh shut up!" I huff, feeling my face turn red. I will myself to push away from him.

Finally the music stops and Uma tilts her head with a teasing grin. "Hmm.. Too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive? I want to see it work, but don't make it to big or else Ben and Bella become fish bait."

Mal tenses for a moment before nodding with the fakest smile I ever saw anyone make. She turns around and spots Dude. "Okay.. Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word!" She says confidently.

We all watch the dog, closely. I bite my lip harshly as I bounce on the pads of my feet. "Come on, come on!" I whisper softly.

"..Does this vest make me look fat?" The dog finally questions.

Uma gasped, the crew cheering. Harry laughs softly as he glances down at me.

"Give me the wand!" Uma yells out.

"Give me Ben!" Mal shouts back.

I grumble with the roll of my eyes. "Jeez thanks Mal!" I shout over at her, annoyed. "Why does everyone forget about me." I pout to Harry.

Harry smiles softly to me. "I could never forget you, you truly are an amazing treasure." He mutters moving a piece of hair behind my ear.

I watch him closely, slowly smiling. "That's such a stupid line."

He smirks rolling his eyes, teasingly snapping at me.

"Harry! Bring them over!" Uma yells out.

Harry glances over at her before leading me to Uma, then going to get Ben.

I sigh kneeling beside Uma. "You know I think I might actually miss this boat. It's been a terrible few days but.. I truly loved every minute."

Books almost done! Maybe 2 more chapters left. I'm still unsure if I want to take the story to movie 3 or start a different disney movie like Teen Beach movie or something.

Or start another descendants book about another movie with new love interest and new main character.

As you can tell I'm unsure hahaha