1.5

I sigh leaning back in my chair, humming softly as I bite into a soggy French frie. Ursula's fish and chip shop is never grest, buts it's the best food on the Isle.

"Bella!"

I jump, accidently biting my tongue. "Owww! What!" I whine out glancing over to see Gil.

He was munching on some fish meal he got.

"Did you see the tv?" He grins, letting out a laugh. "It's Mal and your brother!"

I frown and turn fully to glance at the glitchy tv. "Oh.." I mutter glancing over at a worker. "Hey! Turn up the tv, please."

The scrawny worker looked over confused before noticing me and just silently turns up the tv so we could all hear.

"What's up, Auradon? Thank you, thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon." Ben smiles politely like he always does.

I sigh softly, can't help the smile that makes its way on to my face, happy to finally see my brother again. Even though its through a tv.

"Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not to long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life." Ben starts out staring at Mal happily. "But did I mention I'm in love with you?"

I laugh softly watching the tv. "The stupidest thing I've ever seen him do." I mutter to myself.

"What did he do?" A deep voice asked as I felt a kiss on my head.

"Mmm hi Harry." I grin softly, watching him sit down next to me. "He sang a song for Mal at a game when she spelled him."

He laughs setting his hook down on the table. "Of course he did." He smirks taking one of my fries.

I nod with a roll of my eyes, pushing my meal toward him. "It was very entertaining at the time." I whisper, focusing my attention back at the tv.

Ben was singing some song, slowly bending down on one knee making me gasp.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim, my hand flying to grip Harry's arm. "Harry!" I shake him slightly, grinning widely.

I hear Harry chuckle softly, taking ahold of my hand to kiss it and so I don't claw his arm off.

"Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my queen?" Ben asked softly, his nervousness clearly written in his face.

"Yes!" Mal squeals out, throwing herself at Ben.

I squeal myself, squeezing Harry's hand. "Awwww! They're getting married!"

Harry nods and looks at him with a smile. "Yeah a fancy royal wedding or whatever you do at Auradon." He says.

I smile, nodding my head. "I can already see it, a outside wedding, the nature around them with wildflowers everywhere." I ramble out.

"They're wedding or yours?" Harry asked with a small smile. "Because I'd love to see you walk down a path in the forest, wearing a beautiful dress that flows when you walk. Your curly hair laying down your back with small flowers all over."

I look at him shocked. "I don't deserve you." I grin moving to kiss his lips. "I love you."

He pulls away softly and smiles back. "I love you too."

"I finally get a daughter." My mom's voice says from the tv breaking my happy moment.

I tense up, glancing over at the tv to see mom hugging Mal.

"Bella?" Harry calls out worriedly, his hand rubbing small circles on my leg. "I'm sure she doesn't mean it... just exicted."

"Right." I grumble out, glancing away from the tv and the staring from the other villain kids in the shop. "I'm gonna go take a walk."

I don't wait for a response, just getting up and rushing out walking to the main area of the Isle.

'First I get left here, and now I'm being completely replaced by my own parents..'