0.4

We drive through the streets of the Isle, people jumping out of they way so they don't get hit by Mal's crazy driving.

"Sorry!" I apologize grinning at them excited. I can't believe I made it!

"Bella," Mal scolds. "No apologizing." She huffs, parking her scooter in a dark alley.

I look at her and frown taking off my helmet. "Oh right, sorry." I apologize again, not meaning to.

She gets off the bike and glares at me playfully. "Your going to be a lot of work." She sighs. "Come on, let's not look like princesses."

I nod, confused. I get off the bike setting the helmet on my spot before following Mal into a building. "Curl up n dye." I read before laughing.

"Mal! Is Evie back too?" An excited voice screeched out.

I smile softly and walk in seeing a little girl with glasses.

"As if," Mal scoffs, looking around the colorful salon. "Place looks good. So what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?"

The girl sighs and kicks her foot around a little. "Only a witch here and there.. mostly it a lot of scrubbing and scouring.. and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping."

I frown. "That's awful.."

They both look at me, a smile breaking out on the little girls face.

"AH!" She screams excitedly, making Mal and I flinch. "Your Princess Isabella!" She runs over to me, hugging me.

I look at her shocked before grinning myself, hugging back. This is the first time someone was actually happy to see me in a while. "Yeah, but Bella is fine."

"Hey Dizzy, you use to do Evie right?" Mal asked.

Dizzy pulls away from me and looks at Mal nodding, with a smile. "I thought of the little braids."

"Have any ideas for us?" I ask getting excited.

She looks at me and hums in thought. "How far can I go?" She asked.

"Um.. No dying or cutting my hair." I say. "It took to long to get it this length and I'm not giving it up that easily."

Dizzy nods. "Sit down!" She squeals.

I nod and grin plopping my butt in to the chair as she starts.

Painting my fingernails black, She went dark with my makeup making my eyes pop out a lot. After that she had me change into a dark red cropped tank top, leather pants with a bunch of zippers and a leather jacket that had a red spray painted 'EVIL' on the back, and high heeled black ankle boots.

I grin looking at my self in the broken mirror. "Woah..." I breath out amazed. "I look awesome!" I gushed.

Dizzy grins proudly.

I look over at Mal seeing her back Isle clothes and her hair purple again. "We look wicked." Mal says.

I smile and pull some money out of my pocket and hand it to Dizzy, She gasped taking it. "Really?" she asked.

"Yeah," I smile. "You earned it."

She giggles skipping to the front desk excitedly.

"Fork it over, you runt."