0.7

I moan softly in pain, my eyes open slightly seeing the blinding sun. I growl with a small huff blinking to get use to it. I glance around seeing Uma, Harry and her crew.

"Gosh no!" I groaned out, catching their attention. "You all suck! You can't kidnap people its rude." I say simply making them laugh.

Harry heads over to me with a smirk. "Well sweet cheeks, I hate to say it but we're pirates. We get what we want, and if we don't get it we take it." He explains smugly, using his hook to move some hair out of my face.

I roll my eyes and go to move but unable to. "Wha-?" I glance behind me and see my arms tide to one of the pole thingies... what I don't know how to talk pirate! Don't judge.

"How the heck did I miss that?!" I exclaim.

Harry chuckles crossing his arms as he watches me. "Do you know where the wand is princess?"

I glance at him confused with a small huff. "Even if I did know, I would never tell you. Especially now. You have to let me go if you want answers." I smile sweetly to him.

He looks unsure for a moment before sighing. "I'll talk to Uma about it." He says rubbing his jaw as he glances over at her.

I grin and nod. "Thank you! I'll give you such a big hug! I promise."

I see him smirk as he looks back at me. "I'd prefer a kiss." He says slyly.

"Don't push your luck." I grumble out softly.

He smirks at me and gets up. "Ye ain't no fun are you." He chuckles heading over to Uma, leaving me alone once again.

After long boring hours Harry finally comes back with a grin on his face.

"Seems like you'll be out of here for now princess." He says heading behind me and untying the ropes around my wrists.

I grin and pull my sore hands through rubbing them. "Thank you Harry."

He chuckles and looks at me. "I think I was suppose to get a hug out of this." He smirks.

I glance at him and shake my head. "Get me off this boat first, I'm getting sea sick."

He pulls a face of disgust and quickly leads me off the ship. "You better not try anything or you might lose a finger."

I roll my eyes and sigh. "I don't think that should be your biggest worry."

Someone will come save me, I just know it.