1.2

It's been a few days since the fight and I'm still stuck on the isle. Neither Mal or my brother have come back for me... and I can't say I'm to sad about it. Yes, I'm mad they basically left me, but I've gotten closer with Harry... and finally got him to open up to me.

Once my arm was healed up enough I doesn't have to stay at the poor excuse of a doctor's office, Harry let me stay in his hut.

It wasn't big, just big enough for a small kitchen, torn hammock, and a worn out bed. All open floor plan except the bathroom that was just off of the kitchen.

Wasn't much, but in my eyes it was perfect.

"So... kitchen is there." Harry motions to the small sink, counter space and fridge. "Then the living room you could say." He turns around facing the hammock tied up. "The door leads to the bathroom, and the bed is obviously the bedroom." He mumbles rubbing the bath of his neck sheepishly.

I watch as he shows me the place, nodding along with a small smile. "Its...cozy." I grin at him.

His eyes snap to mine in shock. "Wow thought ye were gonna say it's terrible."

My smile immediately drops. "What? Why would you think that?" I huff, my nose scrunching up as I pout.

"Your a princess." He chuckles, looking at me with a small smile. "Just thought you'd be use to something better." He shrugs, glancing away again.

I bite my lip as I take a look around again. "Well... yeah I am..but it's nice to not feel like I have to look or be perfect. I don't have to worry about scratching the floor with my heels... not that I'm wearing any, ditched those real quick." I smirk at him.

He laughs and nods. "Makes sense." He takes off his hat and jacket hanging them up on some hooks by the door.

I smile faintly before letting out a small sigh, shifting around. Even though this house is nice and cozy, it's still rude just to plop my butt down on his bed or hammock therefore I'm standing and admiring everything.

"You know.." Harry starts off, catching my attention.

I look over and hum in a response, waiting for him to continue.

"We should probably get some sword training in ya. Need to build the muscle back in ye arms.. and your really bad with swords." He teases with a smirk dancing across his face.

I grumble with a roll of my eyes. "I am not! I just don't work well under pressure."

He laughs softly, nodding along. "Uh huh." He grins taking a few steps closer to me, quickly turning serious. "Well if that's the reason we have to work on that too. Your not in your perfect little world anymore princess, here everyone will think your a jewel and try to take advantage of you.. I can't be around all the time to make sure your safe... "

I watch him closely leaning against the wall. "I know... I just need to build a reputation, make sure people know not to mess with me.... Even if someone did, I wouldn't be to worried." I smile.

He frowns a bit. "Why not?"

"Because I trust you'd save me." I grin. "I am after all your damsel in distress." I laugh softly fixing the collar of his shirt.

He smiles showing off his white teeth. "Right you are, my treasure." He mutters resting his hands on my hips as he leans in kissing my forehead lovingly.