0.1

One year ago my brother, Prince Ben, decided to let four Isle of the lost kids come over. Kid's of our enemies, and I got to say that's the smartest thing he has ever done!

Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos son's and daughter's of Maleficent, the Evil Queen, Jafar, and Cruella de Vil.

Everyone really didn't think it was a good idea yet we still welcomed them with open arms, which was a mistake since they tried to basically murder us, but all is forgiven!

Mal and Ben are dating, I honestly never seen Ben happier. I'm happy for them.

I sigh softly shaking my head to get out of my thoughts, glancing around as I brush my curly hair out of my face.

I frown seeing Mal being bombed by reporters.

"Mal, please, over here! Mal!"

"Only three days to the Royal Cotillion. Ever think a girl like you would be a Lady of the court?"

"How is it being blonde?"

They say on top of each other.

I smile lightly and sigh heading over, squirming my way between them. "Excuse me." I say politely.

"Princess Isabella! Look over here!"

"What's it like not being the favorite child?"

"Are you getting a date to the Royal Cotillion?"

I sigh heavily standing next to a uncomfortable Mal. "It's Bella, it's fine .. no big problems I have to deal with so Ben can stay the favorite, and probably not." I answer all at once, giving a big fake grin to them.

"Okay, all right. Excuse me."

I look over toward the voice seeing Ben gentle push some reporters away and wraps his arm around Mal's waist, nodding his head to me smiling playfully.

"Did you ever think you'd be with a villain kid?" A reporter asked, causing Ben to force a chuckle out.

"We're done here." He grumbles out.

I sigh softly leaning against the statue to watch. His beast side is making an appearance more often.

"Okay. Shush, shush." Fairy Godmother says, cutting threw the tension. Standing between Ben and the reporter. "Shoosh, shoosh. This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing." She hums out smiling sweetly to the reporters.

The reporters hesitate before backing off, leaving us alone.

"Thank you." I whisper respectfully to them, watching them go.

"Mal. Ben. Isabella." Fairy Godmother starts.

"Fairy Godmother." They both answer nodding their heads to her.

"Bella." I grumble out slightly, glancing at her annoyed.

"Attitude check, princess." Godmother says sighing heavily, turning around and walks off.

I smile and sigh softly. "Bye.." I mutter and turn to look at Ben and Mal.

"Don't pay attention to them." Ben says trying to comfort Mal.

"Easier said then done." She laughs softly, soon frowning.

I smile and hum putting my thoughts in. "Well, maybe you two should go and get away. Have some fun, live a little." I grin.

They both look at me looking excitedly.

"Yeah!" Mal says and looks at Ben hopefully.

He looks back at her being all lovey dovey before frowning. "I have a council meeting..." He mutters, his eyes going wide. "I'm so late!"

I sigh and watch him shaking my head slightly. "Go on.. I'll keep her company.." I mutter, patting him on the back.

He glances at me then back at Mal's disappointed face. "I'm sorry.."

She looks at him putting on a fake smile. "No, it's okay." She laughs softly stepping back a little.

I sigh and rub my head feeling a headache come on.

Evie runs up and grabs me and Mal's arms. "If we don't do a fitting for your gowns right this minute, you both will be dancing in your bathrobes." She huffs softly.

I smile and look at her. "That sounds comfier than being in a tight dress that cuts off all my oxygen."

She rolls her eyes playfully and tugs me toward her. "Uh huh, come on."

This will be eventful.