chapter 2

I give them a gentle smile before nodding "My name is Louis loves, it was a pleasure meeting you. Take care of Lana and maybe we will see each other again."

With that I walk out of the bakery with a smile on my face and my mind on the two beautiful boys I met today. 

Louis' pov 

I was up pretty late today and ate some basic breakfast because I can't cook at all. 

Right now I'm standing outside of my house getting undressed so my wolf can go on a run. 

I fold my clothes and put it on the porch. I focus on turning and my bones start snapping, it used to be very painful but over time it got better. I shake my head once my front paws hit the ground. 

I let out a soft howl before running into the forest. 

I run around for a while when I notice a small lake, I let out a huff and trot over to the water. I drink some water before laying down on the grass in a bit of sun that's shining through the trees. Even though my eyes where closed I could hear soft paw steps on the ground, I could smell that it was another wolf. 

I wanted to open my eyes but I just wanted to know what the obviously omega would do. The other wolf came closer and was sniffing me. Now that the wolf was so close I could smell how amazing they smelled. 

I slowly opened my eyes to see a small slightly orange wolf looking at me, the wolf flies back as soon as they see that my eyes are open. I huff and get up slowly not wanting to scare the omega even more. I noticed that the omega was looking at me with interest which gives me an idea. 

I start jumping around to show them that I mean no harm and want to play. The omega tilts their head in confusion, I huff again and give up. I lay down on the ground while still looking at the omega and I wag my tail. 

The omega slowly stalks closer with their eyes still on me. I try to lay as still as possible not wanting to scare the omega. 

The cute wolf gets close enough to smell me again and their eyes widen in realization and his tail starts wagging slightly as they also drop down to the ground in front of me. 

we stayed like that for a while and honestly it was amazing, we just kept staring at each other until it was dark and I had to go. The omega was almost asleep as I stood up, I nudged them with my nose to wake them up which scared them so much they literally jumped up and looked ready to run. 

I shake my head and then look at the sky and then back at them hoping that they get what I mean, they seem to realize what I mean as they kind of nod there head before wagging their tail and they then trots off. 

A part of me wanted to follow them to make sure that they are save but I know that will only be creepy and I don't want to scare the cute little wolf. I just hope that maybe one day I will see them again. 

Once I'm sure that the omega is gone I start running towards my house again. 

Marcel's pov 

I can't believe that I spend all day with Louis! Harry will kill me but Louis was just so sweet, I noticed how badly he tried to not scare me. He was so gentle. 

I get dressed again at the edge of the forrest before making my way to mine and Harry's apartment. 

"Marcie? Baby you where gone for so long where- why do you smell like alpha?! D-did something happen?" I shake my head and pull my brother into a close hug "No Hazza I'm fine! I uhm came across Louis in the forest" Harry gives me a confused look "Louis?" I blush "T-the alpha from yesterday that brought Lana to the bakery after me forgot to pick her up." 

Harry gives me a look before nodding slowly "Did he uhm do anything?" I shake my head and run my hand through Harry's hair "No he was very kind Hazza! He didn't want to scare me nor did he try to touch me" Harry's eyes widen "He didn't?" "No Hazza he was very kind I-I think I might be interested in him?" 

Harry rolls his eyes "We are not doing that again Marcie you know how alphas are" "But he doesn't seem like that Hazza" Harry huffs "You don't even know him!" 

I frown "But I want to know him" Harry's face softens and he rubs my back "Sorry for yelling at you marcie, You know what we will just see what happens ok?" I can hear in Harry's voice that he's lying but he just doesn't want to upset me. 

"Ok Hazza I'm gonna sleep" I walk to our bedroom before Harry can say something else. 

Our bedroom is very boring, it's just a mattress on the floor which is totally ok obviously but I wish that we could afford something better but alphas make the money and omegas don't earn the same amount which is not fare but that's life. 

I get undressed before laying down on the mattress and looking at the ceiling. "Maybe one day we will find a good alpha." 

I didn't notice Harry standing at the door and mumbling "Maybe one day" with a slight frown on his face. 

SECOND CHAPTER!!!!

~~~Renée