chapter 3

Louis' outfit ^^^

Louis' pov 

It's been a few days since I've seen the omega and I can't help but miss them for some weird reason. 

"Louis? what are you still doing here?" I look up to see Liam, the principal standing by the door of my classroom. I shrug "Honestly I don't know" Liam nods and walks further into my classroom and sits on my desk. 

"Louis I'm gonna say this as a friend. You need an omega. You seem frustrated and an omega could fix that" I huff and give Liam an angry look "I don't need an omega to fix my frustrations! I need and omega to love and take care of!" 

Liam lets out a small laugh "An omega is there to take care of you not the other way around."

I was so close to just ripping Liam's head off "Liam honestly just fuck off! I might be your friend but you know that I don't appreciate your views on omegas so please don't share them with me." 

Liam raises his eyebrow "Calm down man it's not a big deal, Omegas are made to just fuck so don't make such a fuss about this or do you need to get some? I know this place where you can fuck some nice omega's to fuck" I stare at Liam with a shocked face "What the fuck man!" 

I stand up for my chair and grab my book bag "You know what I can't do this today! I'm going home!" Before Liam could say something else I just stormed out of the school. 

I always walk to work and usually I love it but not right now. It's raining and I'm just wearing a thin brown jacket. I huff and start making my way home. 

I'm a shivering mess by the time I passed the bakery. I stop walking and look inside the bakery to see Harry and Marcel laughing together which gives me a smile on my face, I like seeing them smile. 

Without even thinking about it I made my way into the bakery, I open the door and the laughter immediately dies down and both boys turn to look at me. 

Harry's face hardens slightly making his smile fade. Marcel however looks kind of concerned "L-Louis? what where you doing o-outside in the pouring rain?" I smile at the cute boy "Don't worry about me love I was just walking home" Marcel nods. 

"so why are you here then?" I shrug at Harry's rather rude question "I don't know really actually, I saw you guys laughing inside and for some reason my feet took me here. If you want me to leave I will" I try to give Harry a kind smile but a shiver runs through my body instead. 

Harry's face softens a bit "Big bad alpha is cold huh?" I chuckle at Harry's words and he just gives me a confused look almost as if he thought that I would get mad. "Yeah I actually am quite cold Harry thinks for observing" I stick my tongue out at him which seems to confuses him even more. 

"D-do you maybe want some coffee?" I look away from Harry and lock eyes with Marcel "I would very much appreciate that love but can we maybe change the coffee to tea?" Marcel nods and practically runs off leaving me alone with Harry. 

"You are a very weird alpha you know" I look at Harry and tilt my head "What do you mean with that love?" "Well you aren't the typical Alpha, you don't demand submission, you haven't tried to touch us or made a sexual comment about us..." 

I whine at Harry's words knowing how badly some alphas treat omegas "Because I believe that alphas and omegas should treated equally and I'm so sorry about most alphas you deserve better." 

A small smile makes it's way on to Harry's face "You seem like a good person Louis" I can feel my heart doing leaps in my chest due to the compliment of the cute curly hair omega in front of me. 

"Thank you Love you seem like a great person too!" 

Harry mentions me to sit down on a chair and sits down with me, he was about to say something but Marcel stumbles into the room with a steaming mug with tea. 

He sets it on the table for me "Thank you for the tea love it's very kind of you" Marcel blushes and looks down shyly. "N-no problem." 

I sipped my tea while keeping my eyes locked on Marcel, I can feel Harry staring at me but something about Marcel seems familiar. I move the tea back onto the table and sniff loudly that's when it hits me, the omega from in the forrest was Marcel! 

"Marcel love what color is your wolf?" Marcel starts blushing even more, he almost resembles a tomato "Orange w-why?" I raise my eyebrow "I think that you know love" Marcel squeaks and nods "Y-yeah I do." 

I smile at the cute nerdy looking omega "You have a very cute wolf form Marcel. I had a very nice time with you that Saturday." 

"I l-liked it as well! t-thank you for being s-so gentle with me" Marcel stutters out making me coo softly. I look to the side to see Harry looking at us with a small smile on his face. 

I sip on my tea again when I notice that Harry and Marcel are talking through their mind link. 

"Louis?" Harry breaks the comfortable silence , I put my now empty mug down "Yes love?" 

I can see Harry fidgeting with his hands in an anxious way, I want to do nothing more then calm him down but I have a feeling that that would only freak him out. 

"D-do you maybe wanna meet up tomorrow by the lake with me and Marcel in wolf form and maybe I don't know run or play?" I smile at him "Of course love I would be honored! Tomorrow is my free day actually! I could also take some food with me to there so that we can eat something as well?" Harry nods quickly "we would like that!" 

I went home after that and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't excited for tomorrow. 

New chappie!!!

~~~Renée