chapter 12

"Yes you silly alpha you're our boyfriend!" Harry says with a fond smile that I thought I would never see for anyone except me and that makes me so happy because I wanted nothing more then to have my happy Harry back again and he's finally here again. 

Louis' pov 

I'm driving Harry and Marcel back to their home and I'm honestly dreading to have them be away from me, the alpha part of me wants them around to protect them. 

"Louis? You took the wrong turn... and you can go like quite a bit faster." Harry says "haha Yeah oops sorry?" I don't turn around and just keep driving the wrong way. 

"Louis are you kidnapping us?" Marcel chuckles out "No but I don't want you to go" I whine out and I look in my rearview mirror to look Marcel into his eyes and then look at Harry who is sitting next to me. 

They both coo "Oh Lou you should have just said so! We can go to your house and maybe go on a run before eating some dinner together?" Harry says with a soft smile on his face. 

I nod "Yes please! I want you two around!" Marcel giggles "Come on drive to your house silly alpha!" I smile like a crazy person and drive to my house feeling very happy to have my omegas around me. 

I finally made it to my house which took a bit longer because I had take a wrong turn. I jump out of the car after telling Marcel and Harry to stay in the car. I first open the door for Marcel and help him out of the car before opening Harry's door, Harry smiles at me with a slight blush on his face. I put my hands on his hips and lift him up making him wrap his legs around my waist with a slight squeak. 

I walk to the front door with Harry in my arms while he rests his head on my shoulder. "Marcel baby can you maybe take my key out of my pocket and open the door?" Marcel nods and reaches into my pocket making me groan as his hand brushes over my crotch. 

Marcel squeaks and quickly pulls his hand away with the key in his hand and opens the door without saying anything. 

I put Harry down on my couch and kiss his forehead before turning to Marcel and give him a gentle smile "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Marcel shakes his head "N-no it's not that." Marcel starts blushing even more and that's when I smell the sweet smell of Marcel's arousal and slick. 

My eyes widen "o-oh uhm you can go shower! I bought some shower gels that matches your smells so yeah you can shower to uhm get rid of it." Marcel nods quickly "T-thank you." with that Marcel runs off leaving me with Harry. 

I turn back to Harry who is smiling at me with a fond smile "You're such a good alpha." My heart is doing flips in my chest and I can't help but let out a soft purr making Harry smile even wider. 

"Wanna cuddle alpha?" I nod quickly and get on the couch next to Harry and pop my head down onto Harry's lap with my face facing his soft tummy and I wrap my arms around his waist. 

Harry giggles and runs his fingers through my hair "Such a beautiful strong alpha!" I start purring even louder and rub my head on his thigh scenting my omega in the process. 

Harry and I have been cuddled up for a while when Marcel walks back into the room not smelling like arousal anymore. 

"Thank you Lou." I sit up and open my arms making Marcel dive into my arms for a hug. "No need to thank me love." "No there is, You didn't take advantage of me in a situation like this so I should thank you." I shake my head and kiss his temple "You shouldn't thank me for being a decent human being love." 

"Do you still wanna go on a run?" I ask Harry and Marcel and they both nod "Yes!" Harry yells out in excitement. 

I get up lifting Marcel up with me "You two can change inside if you want so you don't have to change in front of me?" Harry looks at Marcel before shaking his head "We will change outside with you is that's ok?" I nod and lead my boys outside. 

I turn my back to them because I don't want to make them uncomfortable by me seeing them naked. 

I take my clothes off and am about to change when I hear Marcel say "Nice ass." I turn around with an raised eyebrow making Marcel squeak "Oh my you heard that!" I chuckle and then focus on changing. 

I feel my bones snap and fur growing on my skin I open my eyes again when I fall onto my four paws. I shake my furry head and look around to find both Harry and Marcel looking at me in their adorable wolf forms. 

I jump up to them like a young deer making them shake their heads. I press my nose into Marcel's fur and sniff him for a bit before licking his fur in a loving way. I then turn to Harry and do the exact same. 

I take a few steps away from them and start jumping up and down while gesturing my head to the forrest and they get the hint as they start running into the forrest making me chase them which is very easy seeing that I'm an alpha who is built to be faster and stronger then omegas.

I run next to them and ease my pace so they can easily keep up. I bump Harry slightly with my shoulder to get his attention and I at him before jumping on Marcel and tackling him to the ground and licking his nose making him let out a wolf like laugh. Harry then tries to jump on my to get me off Marcel but whines when I don't even move slightly. 

I roll my eyes at Harry reaction and get off Marcel and drop my body to the ground and roll onto my back while wagging my tail like a crazy. 

Both Harry and Marcel let out a happy sound and start licking my chest and neck and sometimes biting softly which is a loving thing. 

That's how we spend several hours, Running, Playing, grooming and cuddling before we went back to my house and I made dinner for them. 

"Soooo... Where do you guys wanna sleep?" Harry tilts his head "In bed?" I groan "You know what I mean Harry" 

Marcel chuckles "Hmm I don't think we do alpha?" 

I smile at how confident Marcel is getting around me "I just want to know if you guys want me to sleep in the same bed as you or uhm I could sleep on the floor or the couch?" Harry and Marcel roll their eyes "We would love to sleep in the same bed as you alpha!" Harry says while walking closer to me and pressing a soft kiss to my lips. 

He pulls back and Marcel steps into his place and also kisses me. 

"Let's go to bed yeah my beautiful omegas!" I take both their hands and lead them to my bedroom. I walk to my closet and grab to big shirts that I've recently worn so I know that they smell like me. 

I hand them to Harry and Marcel who are already standing there in their boxers and gladly take the shirts. 

I walk back to my closet and debate on what I should wear because I'm not sure if they want me to sleep in my boxers just yet. After thinking for a bit I settle on a pair of comfortable jogging shorts. 

I change and turn back around to see Marcel and Harry cuddled up in my bed already while looking at me. "So how are we-" Marcel cuts me off "In the middle" Harry scoots over making space for me to lay in-between of my cute omegas. 

I crawl into the bed and pull Marcel and Harry close to me and they both lay their head on my chest while I gently rub their backs. 

I watch as both the boys fall asleep while softly purring making me feel happy and proud, I kiss both their heads before also closing my eyes and falling asleep with my two loves close to me. 

:) It's so soft omg 

~~~Renée