chapter 5

continued from last chapter 

We ate the food in a comfortable silence after they where done laughing at my hate for avocados. 

"So Louis tell us about yourself?" Harry asks once we where all done eating the sandwiches. Harry and Marcel both give me curious looks as I clear my throat and lean back so that I'm laying on the grass while looking at the sky. 

"Well let's start at the beginning then... When I was born I was very small so my mom and dad kinda guested that I was a omega right away so they made me go to an all omega school until i presented when I was 12 and was an alpha. I then had to go to an all alpha school which was horrible because I was and still am very small for an alpha. So all the other alphas would bully me, I hated it and begged to go back to omega school but I couldn't and my dad got mad because I was being weak and I couldn't be weak anymore because I was an alpha. So I kept going to alpha school but I hated every minute of it, most alphas had horrible ideas about omegas and I promised myself to be better and to be kind to all. My dad started to hate my guts and eventually left, my mom was never the same. She got sick because her mate left her and she passed away two years ago because she was too weak without her other half. She was a wonderful woman and I loved her with all my heart and the last thing she told me was 'be kind always, smile at people because that might be the thing that makes them happy that day'. So yeah now that the sad part is over, I'm 28, I work as a teacher with little kids and my favorite color is green!" 

I sit up again to see Harry and Marcel looking at me with big teary eyes making my heart ache "I'm so sorry loves! I didn't mean to make you sad!" Marcel shakes his hand and puts his hand on my shoulder. "D-don't be sorry, thank you for sharing your story." I grab Marcel's hand off my shoulder and kiss the back of it "Thank you for listing sweetheart" Marcel blushes. 

I look over to Harry while still holding Marcel's hand "Are you ok Harry you seem a bit out of it?" 

Harry looks at me with sad eyes "All this time I thought that you where this big bad alpha that was just trying to seduce us so that you could use us. I just can't believe that you actually won't hurt us and I feel so bad about that! I want to trust you but I-I just don't think I can." 

I give Harry a gentle smile before putting my free hand on his shoulder "It's ok Harry believe me, I get that something has happened. It's ok we all face our own hardships and I know that if the time comes you will trust me but it's ok if that doesn't happen love. All I want for you is to be happy with or without me in you life as a friend or as something else." 

Harry's lip starts to quiver "You really mean that?" I nod and rub my thumb gently over is shoulder "I really do love but for now can you please give me a chance to become your friend?" Harry nods "I think I can do that yeah." I cheer making Harry roll his eyes and Marcel chuckle. 

Suddenly the sky changes to a horrible dark color, the wind starts picking up and a loud rumble is heard. I hear Marcel whimper and his hand starts shaking, I look over at him "Marcel love are you ok?" He shakes his head and whimpers again. 

"He's very afraid of thunderstorms! We need to go home right now!" Harry jumps off the ground and tries to pull Marcel up but he just cuddles into my side which makes my heart jump. Harry gives me a begging look "Marcel love you need to let me go and go home with Harry ok?" Marcel whimpers again and shakes his head "N-no p-please stay!" 

I give Harry a look "What do I do now?" Harry shrugs looking kind of panicked "I-I don't know he never does this! Alphas usually scare him! I don't know what to do!" 

"Harry love calm down, how about this... You come home with me which is only a few minutes away from here and you guys can sleep in my bedroom and I will take the couch, like that I wound have to 'leave' Marcel and I will know that both of you are ok."

Harry thinks for a second before nodding "Ok but only for Marcel." I give him a smile and get off the ground with Marcel still hiding in my chest "Harry could you maybe take the basket so I can carry Marcel because I think that that will be more comfortable" Harry gives me a skeptical look before nodding and grabbing the basket and starting to walk away confidently. 

I chuckle "Harry my house is in the other direction" I point the way he should go, he blushes and walks that way instead while mumbling "I knew that" I shake my head and look down at Marcel "Marcel love I'm gonna pick you up now ok?" 

I gently lift Marcel on to my hip and start walking after harry while Marcel hides his face in my neck while whining softly. 

The only sound that was heard while walking to my house where marcel's whines and the rumbling from the sky. 

"It's this house Harry can you maybe uhm grab the keys from my pocket there is a Marcel in the way" I give Harry a cheeky smile which makes him roll his eyes and gently pulls the key out of my pocket and opens the door of my house. 

We walk in and Harry looks around with big eyes, Marcel lifts his head up to look around as well. "Pretty" Marcel mumbles, I smile down at him "Thanks love let's take you to the bedroom so you can sleep ok?" Marcel nods and gives me a tired smile. 

"Harry are you coming?" Harry nods right way and follows me up the stairs to my bathroom. 

I put Marcel down on the bed and he snuggles into my pillow right away humming while rubbing his face in it filling me with pride because this amazing omega likes me. 

I hear Harry clear his throat and I pull my eyes away from Marcel "Right sorry... Feel free to use everything here. If you want to shower the bathroom is there and you can use all my clothes and uhm food is downstairs in the fridge you are welcome to eat everything in it! I uhm yeah I will be on the couch if you need me!" I give Marcel a soft look before practically running out of the room. 

I lay down on the couch happy to have these adorable omegas in my nest, save within the walls of my house away from all harm. 

I smile and cuddle myself into my very uncomfortable couch but these boys are worth sleeping on there. 

I just wish that Harry would like me... Maybe one day he will 

New adorable chapter in my head. 

~~~Renée