Chapter 3 ♡Admire♡

Momo's POV

          I walked back to the classroom with Todoroki and I couldn't help but get the thought of the red string out my head again. Not only was it because of Awase following his string, but because the thought of the red string was already there in my head for a few weeks already.

"Hey Yaoyorozu, are you okay?" Todoroki asked in concern.

"Oh umm..yes I'm alright, I was just thinking of some stuff." I said.

"What kind of stuff??" He asked.

"The red string, a sudden memory of ne always wanting to know who my soulmate is just randomly appeared in my head." I explained.

"Oh..I see. Do you have an idea on who your soulmate is??"

"No..not at all. Every guy that I liked before, they never were my soulmate. How about you, do you know who your soulmate is??" I asked.

"I'm honestly not in the mood to know who my soulmate is. In fact, I have no romantic feelings for anyone at all."

"Not even once?"

"Nope." He said.

Todoroki's answer just made my heart  ached a bit more.

I honestly liked Todoroki...as in...I have feelings for him, but knowing that he doesn't like anyone, makes me think I don't have a chance to be with him.

I admire him a lot and he's just...perfect. His soft and warm smile brings so much light in every darkness, his great skills and talents lets everybody know how much worth they have in this world. Todoroki has helped me through all my struggles and that's enough for me to realize my love for him.

But to the point where he has no romantic feelings for anyone at all right now....is just....heartbreaking for me...I was really hoping that he and I would be together...or maybe even my soulmate.

          We soon both made it to our classroom and Homeroom soon begun. Mr. Aizawa enetered the room and we all greeted him and he did the same.

"As you all know, Valentine's Day is coming very soon in just a week. That's why the faculty thought that an event would happen. A Valentine's Day Dance." He announced.

Everyone cheered in excitement.

"A dance?!?!! I'm sooo excited!!" Mina squealed.

"There's gonna be food and you get to be with the one you love there!!" Denki said.

"SILENCE!!!"

And soon everyone got silent.

"Now, everyone has the permission to either find themselves a date for the dance or they may go alone. Which ever it is, the event is for every student to just enjoy and rest after everything that has happened." Mr. Aizawa explained.

A date?? But I don't know who my date could be.

          After a few more classes, it was soon lunch time and every student headed to the cafeteria. I was with my friends as we held our trays of meals and walked around to look for a table.

"So guys, got anyone to ask you out for the date??" Hagakure asked excitedly.

"Not really..I don't mind going there just to hang out with friends. Ribbit." Tsuyu said.

"I kinda hope someone would ask me to the dance. It would be sooo romantic!!" Mina replied.

"How about you, Uraraka?? Got anyone in mind that you want to be with??" I asked.

She blushed, "Well.....I uhh--"

"It's Midoriya, right?!" Jiro smirked.

"SHHHH!!! Don't say it out loud!!" Urarak whispered.

We all laughed.

"Besides, I don't really know if Deku would want to have a date or even go to the dance next week, he's one of those students who are just so into their goal in becoming Pro Heroes." Uraraka sighed.

"Don't get yourself too down, Uraraka. I'm sure he wouldn't mind going to the dance with you, and if he doesn't, then you still have us." Tsuyu reassured her.

"Thanks guys." She smiled.

I then bumped into someone again and saw that it was Awase.

"I-I'm so sorry!!!" He apologized quickly.

I giggled, "It's alright Awase. It's nice seeing you again."

Awase's face turned red, "N-Nice to see y-you again, Y-Yaoyorozu."

Oh wait...that reminds me.

"Awase, are you free this afternoon?" I asked.

"Umm..I think so. Why'd you ask??"

"Cause there's this new café that just opened and maybe it would be nice to invite you, as a thank you back at camp."

"Y-You don't really have to do that, Yaoyorozu.."

"Please, Awase?? I still feel bad for not giving my thanks to you yet." I said.

(JUST ACCEPT THE OFFER BRO)

Awase sighed and smiled, "Fine..I would love to."

I smiled sweetly back at him.

"Great!! See you outside of school!!"

"See you too!" He waved at me before walking past by us.

My friends and I continued to walk and Jiro asked me,

"Who was that guy??"

"Yeah, isn't he from Class 1-B??" Uraraka added.

"Yep, he's the one who saved me." I said.

"Well he seems like a pretty nice guy, much better than Monoma honestly." Mina laughed.

"You're not wrong there." Hagakure joined.