Chapter 8 ♡Who?♡

Momo's POV

          I was so shocked because it's been a while since I seen the red string on my finger. It was floating in a direction of the tree that was nearby us. I decided to follow where the string was leading to, I can't waste this opportunity.

"Where are you going, Yaomomo?" Hagakure asked.

"Somewhere...you should go ahead.." I said, continuing to follow the string.

"Okie doki!!" She replied and soon went back to the dorms.

          I continued to follow where the string was which was somewhere behind that tree. Once I reached it, I noticed that no one was there, yet the string kept going. I had the feeling that my soulmate was behind this tree but I guess soon left.

          I kept walking and walking, following where the red string was leading to. I wanted to walk a bit faster since there is a time, but the feeling of getting lost was still there in my head, so I decided to just stay in the normal pace. 

The more I walked, the nearer I was getting to the dorms of Class 1-B. Eventually, the red string disappeared and I stopped in my tracks, sighing that I had quite a short time to see it and use it on finding out who my soulmate is.

I looked up and the dorms of Class 1-B was right in front of me.

Could it be that my soulmate is...one of the students of Class 1-B?

I then walked back to my dorms so I can rest from this long day.

The next day...

"Awase!!" I called him as I ran towards him and waving at him.

He got my attention as he turned around and noticed me.

"Oh, hi Yaomomo. Is everything okay??" Awase asked.

I panted a bit to get my breath and soon replied, "Everything's fine!! I just so happen to know who my soulmate is!!"

His expression soon lost a bit of it's happy energy for some reason but he replied, "Really?? Who is it??"

"Not quite sure, but he's from your class though." I said.

Awase then turned into shock, "So he's someone from our class??"

"Yeah."

"Hmmmm..want me to help you out to see who your soulmate is??" He asked.

"Sure but umm.." I fiddled my finger nervously.

"What's wrong?" Awase tilted the side of his head.

"I...have someone that I like...but it's not Todoroki...it's someone else."

Awase blushed and shyly looked away, "Is he from Class 1-B too?"

"Yeah.."

"Then...what if your soulmate is the guy that you like?" He questioned.

My eyes widened.

He's right. What if....Awase is my soulmate? The red string led to the dorms of Class 1-B, and Awase is from that class. It all makes sense now. But what if...what if it's someone else...and what if Awase likes someone else and it's not me?? What if--

"Yaoyorozu, you okay?" Awase waved his hand in front of me.

I snapped back into reality, "O-Oh um..s-sorry..I was kind of lost in my thoughts."

He chuckled and had a small smile on his face, "I can tell."

I blushed, "Stop doing that.."

"Stop doing what?"

"That."

He raised a brow in confusion, "Which??"

"Your smile." I looked away.

Awase's face turned into a light shade of pink, "W-What do you mean?"

"It's making me blush so stop." I giggled.

He blinked a few times and soon smirked, "Like this?"

He smiled more and got a little closer to me. I blushed crimson red and backed away a little.

I tried to hold in my laughter, "S-Stop"

"Why? I'm just smiling." He teased.

I playfully punched his arm and covered my face with my other hand.

Awase laughed and slightly blushed, "What's so special about my smile?"

"I-I don't know..I guess I just find it really cute." I smiled.

Now it was his turn to blush as he turned away.

I giggled, "See? You're so cute."

"S-Shut up, I ain't cute."

"You are to me." I smiled.

I kept my eyes on him and he really just look so cute when he's shy and just all red. I didn't know I was gonna fall for him this easily but I kinda don't regret it.

"Are you guys gonna keep flirting with each or what?" 

We both turned to the direction on where that voice came from and we saw it was Hagakure.

He and I soon coughed awkwardly a bit before we said our goodbyes to each other and going back to our classes.

I walked towards Hagakure and I can tell she was smirking at me, "Flirting with him, I see?~"

"S-Shut up.." I blushed.

She snickered, "Okay then~"

We both entered our classroom and sat down to our respective seats. After a while, Mr. Aizawa soon came in and another day of school begun.

"Just to let you guys know that in a few days, the Valentine's Day Dance will soon happen. So if you guys still don't have dates, then you all better hurry up." He said to us.

Oh my, I forgot about the dance. Who can be my date there?? Or should I just...go alone?? But I want to be with someone...specifically Awase, and I'm obviously not gonna go with Todoroki. Ugh, my mind is too clouded with these I can't focus anymore!!

"You okay?" 

I turned to Todoroki who was looking at me.

"Y-Yeah...kind of. I just.. still don't have a date yet.." I said as I hung my head down a bit.

"I'm sure you already have someone in mind."

"W-Wha--"

"You like Awase, do you?" He asked.

I looked away a bit, "Y-Yeah...but I don't think he likes me back. I'm scared of getting heartbroken and rejected more."

"Well I don't think he's the type of guy to do that. Plus, you'll never know what his true feelings are if you don't take the courage to find out." Todoroki replied.

I looked back at him, "Why are saying these things?"

"I just so happen to find out that you liked me."

My eyes widened in shock, "H-How?"

"I just figured."

Wow, I never knew boys were so good in finding out who we like -_-

"I-I'm sorry..I know that you did say you didn't like anyone--"

"It's not your fault. You didn't  know and besides, you only knew about it somewhere after you developed those feelings for me. I may not like you back the same way you do, but I want to help you." Todoroki softly smiled.

I softly smiled back.