Chapter 7 ♡Confused♡

Awase's POV

          It was now lunch time and my friends and I were on our way to head to the cafeteria. While my friends were just chatting, I had my thoughts swarm in my head.

I had no idea what Hagakure meant for 'ship', isn't that some kind of boat or something? Or is it just a different term used?

My thoughts were clouding my brain too much that I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I-I'm so sorry--"

I was cut off by the sight who was in front of me. Todoroki.

"It's alright, it was kind of my fault too honestly." He bowed and I did the same too.

"You're Awase, right?" He asked.

"You know me??" I questioned.

"Yeah, for some reason Hagakure talks to Yaoyorozu about you a lot. Plus, I do remember you anyways." Todoroki said.

"O-Oh...I guess I forgot...and at the same time...I didn't know that." I replied awkwardly.

We both jsut stood there, not knowing what else to say other than that. I can even feel my friends looking at us as if we're some kind of tv show.

*COUGHS* YEAH I MEAN, YOU GUYS ARE FROM AN ANIME AND WE DO READ THE MANGA SO THERE'S NO ARGUING ABOUT THAT XD

Todoroki then broke the silence and spoke, "If you like Yaoyorozu, just go up to her and tell her that you do. No one's stopping you so why should you stop yourself. Isn't there a saying that love has no barriers? So don't think that you and Yaoyorozu are between a wall, break it for you guys to reach other."

My eyes widened in shock. Did I just heard what I think I just heard???? OR AM I DREAMING?!?!?

He patted on my shoulder with a small smile before walking past by us and just walked away.

We all were just standing there, not knowing how to respond to what just happened.

"WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!" Rin freaked out.

"Alright, my fanboy side is coming guys." Fukidashi walked in circles as he was about to blow up.

I was just standing there frozen, trying to absorb what realky just happened. Did he really say that?? I don't even know anymore..

We all tried to continue going to the cafeteria to have our lunch.

Time skip...

          I wanted to take myself to go on a little walk outside of school. Just walking around the garden of the school to have my thoughts go around my head since that's something I really needed.

My hands were in my pockets as I continued to let myself think.

My mind couldn't help but replay what Todoroki just said a while ago. Did he really mean it??

I just had this urge to just try to talk to him again and ask what he meant by that or at least if he really does meant what he said a while ago.

I then had my thoughts interrupted by distant voices coming from a different direction.

They sounded familiar so I decided to follow where it's coming from.

I hid behind a tree and peaked to see who was there and to my surprise, it was Hagakure and Yaoyorozu.

What are they doing here??

I decided to listen in on their conversation.

"I'm just saying Yaomomo, he sounds like a really nice guy!!" Hagakure said to her.

"I know he is, but I still don't quite know him that well yet. I can't possibky just fall in love with him that easily." Yaoyorozu replied.

My heart skipped a beat. What does she mean by that???

"But who knows? Maybe Awase is actually your soulmate!!" Hagakure said.

What is this girl trying to do??

"Hmm...maybe.." She mumbled.

Wait whaaa

"I mean, he is nice, sweet, caring, selfless, brave, maybe even cute.." She mumbled.

My face started to heat up as she said those things about me. I felt so...happy.

Hagakure gasped, "See?! Those are signs that you do like him!!"

Y-Yaoyorozu likes me?!

Momo's POV

My cinversation with Hagakure is really going somewhere to the point I just slipped out a secret without ecen noticing.

I didn't want to admit that I like Awase but I feel like I do. There's really just something about him that I like which makes my heart go crazy.

It's only been a few days yet I' already feelings these emotions so much, how can I possibly say if I really am falling for him.

Awase said that it's best for me to move on but I didn't expect I would move on to him!!

"That doesn't mean I said all those things mean he and I would be together." I tried to fight back.

"Really??~~" Hagakure smirked...I think.

"I don't know, Hagakure. I want to know I have moved on from Todoroki but at the same time, I don't want to believe I fell for Awase so easily." I said.

"Well...there are those times when you falling for someone can really get complicated, but at the same time, I think you two would be great together!!"

I sighed, "Even if I do feel these things for Awase, I don't think I would even have the chance to be with him."

"What do you mean??" She asked in confusion.

"Awase and Todoroki are obviously different...yet they both each have those things which makes me feel so...happy or even something that just makes me fall for them even more." I explained.

"I know I'm here to back up Awase here but, what do you mean by that?? I' not gonna lie but Todoroki is one of the top students here at our school." She said.

"Yes, but there's really just something that I love about him. I don't know if it's how he looks, his kindness or his personality. He suddenly made my heart flutter again and now I can't get him off of my head anymore." I shyly said as my face heated up.

"Yeah, love can be complicated at times, but soon it will make a whole lot sense--"

I gasped, cutting Hagakure in mid-sentence.

"Umm...is something wrong??" She asked.

I slowly raised my pinky finger, "M-My string...it appeared..."