Chapter 5 ♡Soulmate♡

Momo's POV

We continued to head over to the cafe until Awase asked, "Speaking of which, can I make a guess on who your crushing on??"

"Why would you do that?" I chuckled.

"I don't know, I somewhat always do these whenever someone has a crush. But I feel like I have a clear idea on who your crush is." He smirked.

I gulped, "You..d-do??"

"It's Todoroki isn't it?"

I blushed, "W-WHAT??! U-Uhhh n-no..I don't k-know what y-you're talking a-about.."

H-HOW DID HE KNOW??!?!

"Oh come on Yaoyorozu, it seems quite obvious in my eye." Awase chuckled.

I sighed in defeat, "D-Did anyone tell you??"

"Nope, I just figured." Awase looked away.

"Oh..." I guess my crush on Todoroki seems to be both obvious and a bit unknown to some people.

"It's quite silly of me to think he would be my soulmate. In fact, I feel stupid to just keep thinking about him when I know he has no feelings for anyone." I said as I hung my head down.

I really don't want to talk about him as of the moment, it's just gonna break my heart even more the more I think about it. 

"Well like I said, even I have experienced these kinds of things except I never had a crush on someone who doesn't have feelings for anyone." He said.

We were both in awkward silence. I guess this topic was a bit uncomfortable for both of us.

"Honestly if I were you, I would rather move on." Awase broke the silence.

I looked at him in confused.

"I-I'm not saying that you should give up loving Todoroki like that, it's just sometimes there are those moments when both your heart and mind wants to tell you that you should move on. Doing that is quite hard to do especially because you love that person so much, but soon someone else might come to your life and will become the one for you." He looked at me with a small smile.

I sighed, "I just really love him so much, I admire him a lot and he's just so caring, loving, inspirational, smart and just perfect. It's already too much of a pain to think about."

He sighed, "It's always been like that when it comes to love, but life doesn't always give us what we wish to expect all the time."

I sighed, "I just wish finding our lovers wouldn't gave to be too difficult."

He chuckled, "Well there are reasons why our string is tied to that person who will be our soulmate. You may not know why they are your soulmate but soon you'll get to realize that your soulmate is really the one for you."

"How sure can you be if that person is trulu the one for you?" I asked, still being a little depressed.

Awase tried to think, "Basically, when that person cares for you and even stay by your side no matter what. Someone who loves you and would do anything for you. I guess you can say that there could be this feeling, where your heart beats faster than all the boys you've met and had a crush on, the feeling where you admired more to that person than the ones you liked, something like those I guess." 

Wow..I didn't know 

"How do you know these things???"

"Mostly because of Tsunotori. She watches and reads a lot of manga so she knows the ropes of romance and stuff." Awase laughed.

I giggled, "So now you're some kind of love guru??"

He laughed, "I don't wanna be nowhere near like that."

          We both bursted into laughter and soon got to know each other more. I was enjoying my time with Awase especially during at the café. His company was really making me lighten up my mood more, plus it's good to have someone to talk to especially when you both experience the same things.

After about an hour and half, we soon decided to head back to school.

"It's too bad, I was really enjoying my time with you Awase." I smiked brightly.

He blushed crimson red, "I-I was having a great time with you, Yaoyorozu."

"And thank you."

"For what?"

"You made me feel quite a lot better. I felt really down today because of me over Todoroki but now, I'm feeling way better now." I smiled brightly, feeling my face heat up a little.

"It's nothing really, I was just saying what I thought was needed." He said.

"How about you?? Can't you tell me who you're crushing on now??" I asked.

"That's a secret." He smirked.

I pouted, "Hey! I told you mine."

"No you didn't, I guessed it and I was right." He laughed.

I playfully rolled my eyes and we both continued to walk back.

HEY GUYS!!!! Just want to ask you guys something, did you know that Awase is actually the vice president in Class 1-B???

Even I didn't know he was until I just found a comment in youtube saying about it lol