Chapter 9 ♡Destiny♡

Time skip: Few days later...

Awase's POV

OKAY I NEED TO PANIC RIGHT NOW!!! I ONLY HAVE ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE THE DANCE STARTS AND I HAVEN'T EVEN ASKED MOMO TO BE MY DATE!! UGHH, I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!!! HOW COULD I FORGET SUCH AN EVENT LIKE THIS AND ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ASKING HER TO BE MY DATE?! There's obviously gonna be some guys who asked her out!!

I kept pacing around my room, trying to keep my mental panicking calm but it's definitely not working.

The more I think about it, the more it's gonna lead me to the idea about the dance.

I then looked back at the time and saw that it was time to head to school.

Which I'm glad it did since I almost did forgot about that after all that mental panicking.

I grabbed my stuff and made sure I left nothing else behind before I walked out of my room and made my way to the main room to meet up with my other classmates.

After a while, we soon made it to the school and walked towards our classroom. Most of us were actually while some decided to take a walk around for a bit or perhaps just gonna ask someone to be their date.

I felt someone elbowed me and I looked at them to see Rin,

"Have you asked her out yet?" He smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Not yet actually. In fact, I don't even know if I have the courage to do so."

"Aww why?"

"I don't know, I just feel like someone asked her out or something." I said.

"C'mon bro, we don't know that. Might as well give it a shot before making assumptions. Who knows? Maybe she does like you." He tried to cheer me up.

"I highly doubt that."

"You'll never know until you find out. But either way, whether you do end up with no date, you can always stick with us." Rin patted on my shoulder.

"Thanks." I smiled.

As we continued to walk, I felt myself getting bumped from behind.

I looked behind me and saw Yaoyorozu.

My heart started quicken its pace once I saw the beautiful angel in front of me.

"A-Are you okay, Yaoyorozu?" I asked.

She blushed, "O-Oh umm..y-yeah..I was just following my string again.

I chuckled, "And let me guess, it disappeared now?"

Her eyes widened as she looked back at her pinky finger.

Yaoyorozu sighed, "Yep, it sure did."

I laughed, "Yeah, that actually happens a lot, especially to me."

"I was so close to finding my soulmate." She pouted.

"It's fine, I'm sure you'll find the one soon." I said reassuringly and she smiled.

"Umm..Y-Yaoyorzu..??"

We both caught the attention of a guy who had a simple brown hair, carrying a rose in his hand.

"U-Umm...w-will you plaese...b-be my date for the...V-Valentine's Day Dance tomorrow night??" He asked shyly.

I mentally sighed and was about to leave until Yaoyorozu replied to him.

"I-I'm so sorry...I'm afraid I have to decline your offer." She frowned.

W-What??

I can tell the expression of the guy's face was heartbroken but somehow showed a smile.