The Song He Catches You Dancing To! Part One

Jeff Da Killa

Centuries- Fall Out Boy

"Hey (Y/N)? I need help on this paperw-" Jeff stared as you were dancing like a retard all around your room.

"But you will REMEMBER ME! REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES!" You screamed.

Jeff closed the door to your room and busted out laughing.

BENNY Franklin Drowned

We Move Like The Ocean- Bad Suns

You were jumping and spinning on your bed while listening to Bad Suns.

"We move like the ocean! But I cant swim! ANYMORE." You yelled, while giggling. BEN heard your giggles.

He barged into your room, despite the blasting music. You stopped jumping and your stares to each other went back and forth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I CANT SWIM ANYMORE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You both screamed, jumping around.

SlenderDaTeleTubbieMan

Radioactive- Imagine Dragons

"All systems go, the sun hasnt died. Deep in my bones...straight from inside...IM WAKING UP I FEEL IT IN MY BONES, ENOUGH TO MAKE MY SYS-"

Slender barged into your room.

"(Y/N) please refrain from yelling please..." He murmured and kissed your cheek.

"Fine." You sighed.

Eyeless Blue

Demons- Imagine Dragons

"ITS WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE ITS WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE." You sang.

You were clapping to the rest of the song and spinning around. Then you noticed a hint of blue.

You sweatdropped and scratched the back of your neck.

He chuckled and started dancing around too. You nearly died laughing.