Honeymoon!

BEN Drowned:

Your newly wed husband had taken you to a small resort right near where the wedding took place.

It had a pool for you to swim in and a casino for BEN to gamble in, the perfect hotspot.

However, you weren't going to do all those things just yet.

"Hello casino." BEN mumbled as you both stumbled into your room for the night when you both came back from the reception.

You groaned and fell over on the soft bed, almost falling asleep right then and there.

"Get out of that dress of yours. It looks super uncomfortable." He snorted as he when into the bathroom, changing in sweatpants and a T-Shirt.

You muttered some colorful words before standing and yanking off your dress, grabbing one of BEN's shirts and pulling it on, and it went down mid-thigh.

"Alright, here. Celebratory wine." BEN grinned and poured you both a glass, clinking them together and drinking it, savoring the bitter taste.

He pressed his lips to yours, and you tangled your fingers in his hair as you both fell backwards.

You had a great honeymoon, one you would never ever forget.

________________

Jeff The Killer:

Believe it or not, your wedding planner had paid off all your expenses on your honeymoon!

Something about that you were both a good couple and it was the least he could do.

Literally, he got the best room in a hotel and left you two to party.

Best part?

Vegas.

It was an amazing hotel in Vegas, and you and Jeff went all sorts of gambling, using some money you had originally saved up for a hotel room, but you know...awesome wedding planner.

That night, you both stumbled into your room, drunk out of your minds, and Jeff fell on the floor passed out while you face planted into the bed.

"Wake up." You kicked Jeff and ran into the bathroom, emptying your stomach and groaning from the massive hangover you had.

You could hear Jeff groaning in pain at the headache as he rubbed his head.

"Did you drink more then me?" He asked, sitting himself properly on the bed and falling backwards.

"I have no clue."

"What did we do last night?"

"I think we went to a casino...I forgot." You muttered, resting your head on the toilet.

Jeff managed to gain the willpower to come over to you.

Wrapping his arms around your waist, he kissed your cheek and rubbed your back as you emptied out your stomach once again.

It was an interesting honeymoon.

Nonetheless, you were glad to spend it with Jeff.

______________________

SlenderMan:

You and Slender hadn't really planned in go on a honeymoon far from home.

So, your new husband had given you a huge surprise of building a cabin in the woods you were currently residing in. (Have you seen that movie? It was pretty okay. Hate the ending though.)

Quickly, you had cooked a bunch of your favorite foods and Slender opened a celebratory wine.

"I dedicate this toast to my lovely wife, (Y/N)." He murmured as you giggled, knowing nobody else would hear this toast. You found it adorable.