When He Kills A Family Member

Alright, so before I get started, I wanna dedicate this chapter to @ChailinnHendrickson :D go check her out and look for her story called 'Short random horror stories'!

She's the one that requested this scenario!

So please, thank her and enjoy :D
____________________________________________________________

BEN Drowned:

You came home from school, walking upstairs and heading to your game console.

Hearing thumping noises coming from your brothers room, you went inside.

You wished you haven't seen what you saw.

All on the walls, written in your brothers blood was 'You Shouldn't Have Done That'

His bed was pushed against a corner and in the middle of the room, was your brother, mutilated with BEN smiling crazily above him.

"(B/N)! (Brothers name)" you shrieked and ran to him, pushing BEN away, making him snap out of it.

"(Y/N)? Who's that?" BEN pointed at the corpse of your little brother, who was ten.

"My brother..." You sobbed, pulling him closer. You two had a close relationship, unlike other siblings.

"Oh...I'm so sorry (Y/N)." He sounded sincere.

"Please leave." You whimpered. And he did, leaving you alone with what was left of your brother.

____________________________________________________________

Jeff The Killer:

You hated your older sister.

And it was super obvious.

She hated you too, but you both looked out for each other.

Althought you guys fought alot, you loved each other, and had some good sister moments.

But one day you got home on your sisters birthday.

"Hey sis! I got cookies!" You cheered, turning the coner and heading into your kitchen.

Jeff was there, holding your sister bridal style.

You thought that they met and your sister passed out from shock or something, but that was before you noticed the blood stain on her stomach.

You dropped the cookies, also dropping to your knees.

"Sis?" You choked out.

She wasnt going to wake up.

Your sister was dead.

Tears slid down your cheeks silently, and you pointed to the door, and he left, leaving your sister on the floor.

___________________________________________

Slenderman:

Your mom and you both had a great relstionship.

You both adored nature.

It didn't surprise you that she went out for a walk while you were taking a nap.

You woke up and saw the note, smiling because you wanted to join her on the peaceful walk.

"Mom!" You called, smiling as you walked through the woods.

You saw blood on a nearby log, and you realized that this was your oh so scary boyfriends woods.

Your eyes widened, and suddenly, you were running.