First Christmas~ Part 2

Slenderman:

You just curled up on the couch and watched as Slendy tried putting the Christmas lights from out the window.

"A little help?" He asked.

"Did you get them tangled into your tenticles by yourself?" You asked.

"Yeah."

"Then you can get yourself out of it." You answered.

(Ohhhhh sassy mama!)

Sonic. Exe:

"COME HERE SONIC." You yelled.

He came running in with a..... gun?

"WHO KILLED WHO?" He yelled back.

You shook your head and opened your arms. He sighed and threw the gun to a table, before crawling into your embrace on your bed.

You two cuddled for a little while. Then.... the unthinkable happend. The "table" that Sonic threw the gun on happend to be your fireplace... so while you two were opening presents, the gun....

Exploded... and left a hell of a mess all over the floor.

Eyeless Jack:

Jack and you were cuddling. Then his phone went off.

"Hello?" He answered. You looked up and him.... playing with his still-blue hair.

"Okay." He said and hung up.

"What was it for?" You asked, curious.

"Jeff asked me to go to a Creepypasta party for Christmas." He said.

"We could both go! I mean I have nothing to do an-" You were cut off.

"He meant just me (Y/N)." He said.

You blinked for a second and decided to go to hellnoville, which was your kitchen.

You were mad until Jack canceled and gave you presents.